The Ladies' Thread

Catie

my doctor said that i have to start eating cuz im so thin -.-

I'm way skinnier than you, you're perfect weight <3

im kinda jealous of that.

I hate being skinny, you shouldn't be jealous :nono:

I hate how I look altogether, if I make a horrible comment about myself everybody's like 'you're attention seeking' and I'm really not, nobody actually realises how self conscious I am of myself :nono:

* puts hand up*

Over the past few months I've been eating such crap which is mainly down to stress from school and not having the time to have a social life. I'm pretty light though, I only weigh 8 stone (112lb) but I have a feeling I may have put on a few pounds. I haven't weighed myself for quite a few weeks.

I need to start exercising as well. At the moment, I have no muscle on me at all, I just don't have the motivation to do anything about it. I don't like hardcore exercise, I'd much rather do aerobics or something. :roll:

I don't bother weighing myself anymore since I always thought the numbers were bigger than what I saw in the mirror, haha. I'm content with my body though so it's alright.

Most of the food I eat is unhealthy and that makes me feel bad about that too, while I was already feeling bad to begin with hehe.

I have no motivation whatsoever to start excercising or something. I actually have found it rather har to motivate myself for the last couple of months to do anything at all, like I'll sleep instead of studying even though I know I have a test tomorrow and will fail.

It's annoying. I'll start eating healthy tomorrow :shifty:

I'm working really hard to get healthy. I went shopping yesterday and I went down a size which made me super happy. You know how everyone talks about gaining 15 pounds when they first go off to college/university because its stressful and you're not eating anything healthy. Its basically the opposite for me. I've almost lost 15 pounds so far. I'm just so much more active now because I have to walk everywhere and I eat a lot healthier.

At the beginning of the year I decided to cut out carbonated drinks and drinks that I packed with sugars like gatorade and whatnot. And I'm not eating red meat anymore. Its done a world of difference.

I didn't eat red meat for 1,5 year, but I had to start again in August because it made me sick. After that I have gained some weight. I'm not really fat or anything though. I think I weigh maybe about 55kg, and a lot of me is actually muscles. After just working on getting strong legs and thighs with a physiotherapist for 1,5 years you get kind of muscular, haha.

I eat red meat about once a month. My problem was that I was eating it basically every day, often more than once a day, so I figured the best thing for me was to cut it out completely. I'll eat it on special occasions... like when my dad makes his chili and whatnot. haha

It sucks :(

And because of my mediterranean genes/trait whatever, I am disgustingly hairy on my arms and upper lip. I actually want to slice my face off at times.

i think i have the same problem :') it's a pain in the arse xD

I'm 50% Greek, so I definitely know the Mediterranean genes thing. It can be ridiculously obnoxious.

i'm half italian, and i completely agree.

I got blessed with blonde body hair like on my arms and legs. Thank God. Haha.

lucky :]

I'm 50% Greek, so I definitely know the Mediterranean genes thing. It can be ridiculously obnoxious.

Yep, I'm a quarter Greek and a quarter Turkish, so I'm very Mediterranean. The thing is, I look quite pale at times which is bad because my dark hair shows up even more. I hate my moustache :nono:

Yep, I'm a quarter Greek and a quarter Turkish, so I'm very Mediterranean. The thing is, I look quite pale at times which is bad because my dark hair shows up even more. I hate my moustache :nono:

Yeah, the other half of me is mostly regions known for being pale... like English, Scottish, and Irish. So I have the dark hair, but my skin is super pale so it makes my hair look even darker. Curses.

my doctor said that i have to start eating cuz im so thin -.-

no doctor said that to me [maybe cause i haven't been to a doctor in a long time lol], but it's pretty obvious i should gain weight. i mean, i'm around 170 centimetres and only 48 kg. everyone thinks it's cause i don't eat properly, but who are close to me know that i eat ALL THE TIME. but i just don't gain any weight. it's like a family thing, the same thing happens to my dad. i guess i'm lucky, but at the same time, i'm not. but i don't mind it too much, cause if i actually gained weight, it would all go to my stomach -.-" haha

no doctor said that to me [maybe cause i haven't been to a doctor in a long time lol], but it's pretty obvious i should gain weight. i mean, i'm around 170 centimetres and only 48 kg. everyone thinks it's cause i don't eat properly, but who are close to me know that i eat ALL THE TIME. but i just don't gain any weight. it's like a family thing, the same thing happens to my dad. i guess i'm lucky, but at the same time, i'm not. but i don't mind it too much, cause if i actually gained weight, it would all go to my stomach -.-" haha

Same here :nono: