The Ladies' Thread

Catie

^ that doesnt sound like fun.

i need to go on that tho not because i am having sex lol because im def not but to regulate my shit. it never comes when it's suppose to

:nono:

They suck SO bad. All you want to do is lay in a dark, quiet room and usually Advil/Tylenol doesn't help.

Yeah, that's why I started taking the pill, when I was like 15, because my period would last like 6 or 7 days and I had cramps from hell.

my mom started getting really bad migraines after she stopped taking them

Did she take anything for them? I started getting migraines when I was 16/17, but I've never had them so often, so I might make an appointment with my doc and try to get something for them.

Me too. I haven't even tried a tampon before. Don't like the sound of it. Hey, I'm a wimp, so what.

Don't feel like a wimp, I don't like the sound of them either. I've tried them a couple times because I was on vacation at the beach and I didn't like it.

Did she take anything for them? I started getting migraines when I was 16/17, but I've never had them so often, so I might make an appointment with my doc and try to get something for them.

i don't think she did, can't remember why

mine lasts 6-7 days. and some people are like "yea i get mine for 4 days" im so jealous! hahah

and tampons don't really bother me lol

i seriously can't even feel them haha

haha exactly

I hate that we get all the painful shit as well

periods, child birth

not cool

Thats the curse of being a woman... tsk tsk. Were the strong ones really.

Oh and to those talking about the pill i dnt really wana go down that route again because it just increased my appetite x100. I might aswell have been pregnant. Then i gained weight like a preggers woman.... ok not that much but u get what im saying.