The Ladies' Thread

Catie

thats so awesome!

jealous! you prob saved alot of money too!

haha it'll come around!

Oh most definitely.

Both of my dresses were under $40 each because my mom made them. It just took her a lot of time to do. Like, both years she was still working on them the DAY of prom. Senior year, she was working on it until about 5 minutes before I had to leave. I had to do all my make up and hair and stuff in hopes that she would get it done. It was pretty funny. Hold on, let me try and find some pictures to post. I definitely liked my junior prom dress more than my senior prom, but for senior prom I was more into the shoes... pink chucks. lol

Aww, thank you!

My mom is seriously ridiculously talented.

She's going to teach me how to sew this summer. I'm looking forward to it. I've had my own machine since I was like 13, I've just never gotten around to really learn. I'm very exited about learning how to make my own stuff.

...so i got my period today

the pain woke me up at 3:30 am, it was lovely -_-

and then in the morning before going to school, it got so bad i almost threw up and almost decided to stay at home, but in the end the medicine worked and then things got ok.

but seriously, i hate it soooo much

and then in the morning before going to school, it got so bad i almost threw up and almost decided to stay at home, but in the end the medicine worked and then things got ok.

aww. :hug:

i've never really had really bad pains.

:hug:thanks

well, that's good for you! for me, it's always changing. sometimes i feel no pain at all, but sometimes it's just killing me :/

yeah, i consider myself lucky tbh.

i hope you feel okay :]

i know what you mean last time pain woke me up at 5 am and then later during the day i was in so much pain that i trwe up few times and fainted once...

yeah, i consider myself lucky tbh.

i hope you feel okay :]

yeah it's fine now, thanks :)

i know what you mean last time pain woke me up at 5 am and then later during the day i was in so much pain that i trwe up few times and fainted once...

oh man, that's just terrible =/ :hug:

Awh :hug: for Betty and Ivana :)

The last times I've gotten my period I've had the same problem. I had to be away from school cause I couldn't move and just threw up. It sucks big time. And when I take pills for it I throw them up too:nono:

I've got some really confusing feelings for this dude, meh.

Awh :hug: for Betty and Ivana :)

The last times I've gotten my period I've had the same problem. I had to be away from school cause I couldn't move and just threw up. It sucks big time. And when I take pills for it I throw them up too:nono:

I've got some really confusing feelings for this dude, meh.

Ditto.

xD

awww :hug: Never had that much pain :shifty: