The Ladies' Thread

Catie

awwwe, why'd you break up with the last guy?? and i'm sure the new boy'll last longer.(:

Because he was cheating on me...But i knew that so im not upset. everyone told me that he was a player, and now i know -.-

And i hope so too, but i dunno...I just don't have that much luck. Had so many of them and noone was with me longer than 3 months >.<

Okay weird. What happend?

Maikel and i were yesterday 3 years and 6 months together ;D

Several things happened in my dream, unrelated to PF, but then I suddenly looked on my iPhone (I don't even have one) and you had posted on here, really upset, saying he had broken up with you!

Awh that's sweet.

^ hahahahaha!

Hahahaha, I'm serious. Most of my guy friends call me dude, and ask me if I want to do stuff like watch zombie movies or play video games.

Bryce calls me babe and asks me about all the shows I go to and he sings to me.... because at my school, everyone knows how to sing. lol

Several things happened in my dream, unrelated to PF, but then I suddenly looked on my iPhone (I don't even have one) and you had posted on here, really upset, saying he had broken up with you!

Awh that's sweet.

Aaaw well im glad he didn't hehe! (: I hope soon you will have a good dream about us then!

Hahahaha, I'm serious. Most of my guy friends call me dude, and ask me if I want to do stuff like watch zombie movies or play video games.

Bryce calls me babe and asks me about all the shows I go to and he sings to me.... because at my school, everyone knows how to sing. lol

Oh loool! When nothing bad with being a girl and liking guy stuff. Those things are most of the time way better then girly girly stuff! Im already seeing this: When your on a beach or swimmingpool and you are wearing a bikini and they all go like: "daaaaaaamn giiiiiirl!"

That long? Wow! :uhh:

yup that long! <3

Because he was cheating on me...But i knew that so im not upset. everyone told me that he was a player, and now i know -.-

And i hope so too, but i dunno...I just don't have that much luck. Had so many of them and noone was with me longer than 3 months >.<

awwe! whattheshittt, if the dude was cheating on you, then he's a dbag. i'm sure you're a great girl, and he's an idiot. and don't be so hard on yourself; have some confidence, i'm sure it'll last more than three months.(::hug:

yeah i dont understand it either. This guy at work has a really sweet girlfriend who loves him a lot, but she's studying in another city, and every weekend when shes not visiting him he's out meeting other girls.. and he's actually proud of it, brags about it at work.

awwe! whattheshittt, if the dude was cheating on you, then he's a dbag. i'm sure you're a great girl, and he's an idiot. and don't be so hard on yourself; have some confidence, i'm sure it'll last more than three months.(::hug:

Well ill just hope :D And thanks :hug:

I don't understand cheating too. I've been cheated 3 or 4 times....It really does suck.