The Ladies' Thread

Catie

I'll tell you what. If I was in the situation (which I will never let myself get into) I would wait as long as I could to tell my parents. They would seriously murder me. Of course, I understand that if I couldn't handle the situation on my own, I would have to tell them. But ya'll shouldn't jump on her for not being eager to tell her parents. Again, I'm NOT justifying what she did, and how she's going about solving it. Pretty idiotic, if you ask me.

well it's about me hahah i meant 'friend' as in period lmao. idk if you knew that lol.

OH YEAH. That's right! I completely forgot about the usage of that word :rotfl: Silly me. Well yeah, one time it took 30 days instead of the usual 26 or so. But the thing is, continuing to think about it sometimes makes it come later (because, again, you're stressing).

What I did at the beginning of this month is I had a strict diet and did a lot of exercise and it came a few days earlier than I expected (right at the beginning of the month)....and then because of that, it came twice this month (got it a few days ago as well XD)

IDK, the menstrual cycle is weird. -_-

I just hope I'm alright for Warped Tour :/ I'm really worried about that.

hahaha it's okay lol

but yeah i don't get it lol. i've been expecting it and nothing lol. i'm always so afraid about having it when i'm at shows. it sucks. i think it's only happened once or twice.

just annoying lol

and crissy of course her parents are gonig to be mad. she cant keep it from them forever tho lol

but i'm pretty positive if they are good parents and care about their child they will do whatever it takes to help out. she needs to understand that

i used to know exactly when i got it, but now it changes..still know the week tho lol

it changed coz i took those morning after pills , but i mean rather a change in my menstrual cycle than getting pregnant haha

I have no idea when im gonna get it....I usually get it like 2 or 3 months later...and i don't think that sounds right, but thats just opinion...

dsfhaksdfjasdl.

i better not get it on my birthday or during warped.

i'll be so pissed. omg.

It came on my birthday, so I was lying down all day. I couldn't go out, couldn't eat what I wanted to. :lol:

So I don't want it during Warped....That would just...be horrible.

It came on my birthday, so I was lying down all day. I couldn't go out, couldn't eat what I wanted to. :lol:

So I don't want it during Warped....That would just...be horrible.

awwe that sucks! :( i'm sorry! :hug:

and yeah, i got lucky when i went to warped. i got it the day after.