The Ladies' Thread

Catie

So true. So very, very true.

Every time I've been out of the US I've lost weight and I still ate the same amount, but the food everywhere else is so much healthier for you.

I've actually been losing weight though because I've cut a lot of stuff out of my normal diet. Mainly, I don't drink soda anymore and I don't eat red meat. I honestly didn't think it was going to make such an impact, but its remarkable how much its done for me. I've lost close to 30 pounds in five months.

I never eat any of those things, or dairy products and I don't lose anything.

I actually gained weight.

:neutral:

I never eat any of those things, or dairy products and I don't lose anything.

I actually gained weight.

:neutral:

THIS!

except i still eat like yogurt and cheese

but really my eating habits aren't all that bad and i don't eat a lot of food

i don't know where the hell these pounds came from but they need to go

My diet has significantly improved.

I've definitely gotten a bit smaller. My stomach is a lot flatter.

It's actually kind of sickening how obsessed I am with becoming skinny.

But not sickening enough for me to try throwing up or not eating at all.

Impatience is my main problem.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

But me too Kayla! I don't get it, but it needs to stop immediately.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Glad someone else understands!

Okay, just going to rant about this here seein that it's the subject.

I HATE HATE HATE when skinny people say "oh size doesn't matter. don't worry about losing weight!"

Sure, it doesn't matter to you, as you wake up every morning and slip on your size 1 jeans.

Try living one day being overweight and you'll hate your body.

Ignorance....

100% agreed

if i could drop 30 pounds overnight i'd like cry tears of joy for a week

Glad someone else understands!

Okay, just going to rant about this here seein that it's the subject.

I HATE HATE HATE when skinny people say "oh size doesn't matter. don't worry about losing weight!"

Sure, it doesn't matter to you, as you wake up every morning and slip on your size 1 jeans.

Try living one day being overweight and you'll hate your body.

Ignorance....

Oh my God, Erin, it's like you're inside my head.

My best friend is TINY and when I complain or make a comment about my body, she'll be like "Oh shut up, you don't need to worry about losing weight", but I know for a fact that if she gained weight anywhere like that, she'd be complaining non-stop.

100% agreed

if i could drop 30 pounds overnight i'd like cry tears of joy for a week

ME TOO

it actually irritates me when people make a comment like 'oh you don't need to lose weight' or 'you're not fat!'

you know what? i'm not blind

i'm not some superficial girl claiming she's fat when she's rail thin either, i am legit overweight

so instead of trying to 'make me feel better' or whatever it is you're trying to do, support me

don't tell me i'm fine when i'm not

seriously

it actually irritates me when people make a comment like 'oh you don't need to lose weight' or 'you're not fat!'

you know what? i'm not blind

i'm not some superficial girl claiming she's fat when she's rail thin either, i am legit overweight

so instead of trying to 'make me feel better' or whatever it is you're trying to do, support me

don't tell me i'm fine when i'm not

seriously

THIS!!

OMFG!!

I don't go around parading being like "omg i'm so fat everyone compliment me to make me feel better"

No, I know I am overweight. I'm trying my best to do something about it.

Support me, don't tell me i'm find when I know i'm not. Makes me so mad.

It really annoys me when super skinny girls go on about how fat they are. One of my best friends is so skinny. And lately one of my other friends have started to like look at how much kcal different food contains. And the skinny one gets so annoyed, because she doesn't think she should be looking at it. I don't think she gets where she's coming from though, cause she's so skinny and she can eat literally anything without gaining anything, which the rest of us can't.

Anyways, I didn't eat any red meat for 1,5 year(semi-vegetarian) and I honestly didn't feel any change in my weight. I only got sick all the friggins time. However, when I started working out 2-3 times a week, it was a big change. I didn't really lose a whole lot of weight, but I've turned a lot of fat into muscles(this sounds so gross, I'm sorry haha) without changing my diet. I still eat pretty unhealthy tbh. Way too much snacks. I'm not trying to lose weight though, but I think working out several times a week makes a big change if you do want to lose weight. I have so much more energy now then before I worked out so much.

It doesn't really annoy me, I mean everyone sees themselves differently. I'm considered really skinny but I do have flab, like on my stomach and legs. I think if someone's not happy with how they look then it's their right to change it. But I don't want to lose weight, I just need to work out. Which I'm too lazy to do xD

YES! omg SAME!

i've been meaning to cut out soda for a long time. but it's hard when there is TONS of left over soda here from my graduation party

YES! omg SAME!

i've been meaning to cut out soda for a long time. but it's hard when there is TONS of left over soda here from my graduation party

I never really drank soda and if I did it was diet so that wasn't hard to cut out.

I drink diet green tea and powerade zero which have nothing in it.

I'm starting to see the effects of my diet... i Just need to stick with it.

i swear 40 pounds is in my boobs :shifty:

i really need to cut out soda. i drink too much of it. maybe i'll start now. lol.

Powerade ZERO is one of my favorite drinks.

It's the equivalent of drinking water (with some sodium. No fat, calories, or carbs.)

I've recently realized that whenever people tell me something they ate, I immediately know the serving size, fat, and calories lol.

yeah i would get that if my mom would buy it. i always ask her to buy me healthier food but she doesn't listen.

so i'll just drink water and green tea

I used to have to buy all of my own food. Luckily my dad started eating healthier too lately so we buy awesome stuff now :D

jealous hahahha

:)

Unrelated, but

I hate the fact that I know that no one really understands me... even my closest friends.

I realized tonight that I'm completely different in thinking with even my friends...

I hate being not understood by anybody...

My parents complain we can't afford to buy healthy food, yet we can afford loads of chips and little debbies. Stop buying junk food, and we could afford healthy foods. Annoys the hell out of me.

Healthier foods are normally a tad more expensive but they aren't more expensive than buying a bunch of chips and stuff like that.

See, for me.... when I cut out soda and sugary drinks I cut out all of it because I cant drink diet things. I'm allergic to nutrasweet and aspartame. So now all I drink is water, milk, tea and coffee. Yes, the tea and coffee is sweetened with sugar, but I never put that much in it.

And when I left for college I just started walking everywhere. I walk so much when I'm at school, and my campus isnt exactly flat. haha