The Ladies' Thread

Catie

haha yeah you dont need the cream cheese filling, but its really yummy with that on.. and its not just the cream cheese, its mixed with icing sugar and also butter in some cases ;p

aww Guro now i want Oreo dream , but i cant eat it =(

It really really does.

I'm trying to get over someone, but it doesn't help that they think of me as a friend and because of that always starts up convos with me on facebook and acts soo freakin nice everytime we see eachother. And here i am trying to avoid her without being a bitch haha

I'm convinced that i'll be single forever. At least it seem like it ,i never meet someone that actually likes me.

oooh same here.

well, not exactly, cause i don't even meet guys. i just can't seem to figure out where to "search" for them, you know? cause i'm definitely not that type of girl who just randomly meets the perfect guy on the street or something. well, i hope you know what i mean lol.

and another problem is that i doubt there's a guy out there that i'd like to have as my boyfriend :/ this probably sounds wrong, but yeah... the type of guy i'd most likely fall in love with just doesn't exist or i won't find him.

...let's not even talk about that no one would date me cause i'm not pretty at all.

haha sorry guys, i'm on my period and this rant just wanted to come out of me... but it's over now lol

rant away thats what this topic is for xD

i totally get what you're saying about not meeting anyone, coz its not like you can just go up to random people on the street and hit on them...well you can, but thats not something id do haha. I only ever meet people if i'm out partying, but i dont really like that whole setting coz most of the times they only want one thing..

^ yeah, that's exactly why i stay away from guys at parties and stuff... well, not exactly stay away, but just don't try to flirt with them and stuff. it's a good thing that i can keep distance even when i'm drunk hahah.

one thing i'm sure of that i'll never get as lucky as one of my friends. long story short: she often made eye contact with a guy at school and she kinda liked him, but she knew NOTHING about him... until she added him on msn and they started to talk... and found out that they're completely similar... seriously, like soul mates. i mean, come on! he could have been a total psycho. but no, he's just what she'd looked for. they've been together for almost 3 months now...

i envy her so much haha