The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

Guest JadeIsRad
^Sounds like something this Drake dude would say. Amazing how tenderly he can sing the word "bitch".

I confess LOL this Drake dude

I also confess he can sing anything tenderly, man has the voice of an angel. I certainly wouldn't mind if he called me a bitch through the use of song hahahaha

Guest JadeIsRad
I hear a blatantly auto-tuned angel, but I suppose that helps the effect a bit. :lol: I'm like halfway through the album now, so I guess I'm his bitch now.

Shush you, he's not always an auto-tuned angel haha

What album are you listening to btw? And yes, you are his bitch. Be afraid.

Why? Is he rough on his bitches? I can't imagine that with the voice I'm hearing. Or should I be afraid of him starting to whisper "bitch" into my ear?

I think the album's name is The Drought Is Over. It has a dude with rude sunglasses on the cover.

Guest JadeIsRad
Why? Is he rough on his bitches? I can't imagine that with the voice I'm hearing. Or should I be afraid of him starting to whisper "bitch" into my ear?

I think the album's name is The Drought Is Over. It has a dude with rude sunglasses on the cover.

Nahhh, he's nice to his bitches. Proper gentleman, he is. If he does whisper "bitch" in your ear then it'll be tenderly so no hard feelings.

Aaahhh, yeah that's the one. I think haha.

Nahhh, he's nice to his bitches. Proper gentleman, he is. If he does whisper "bitch" in your ear then it'll be tenderly so no hard feelings.

Aaahhh, yeah that's the one. I think haha.

Sounds like my kind of man. I will see sweet dreams tonight.8-)

Okay, let's stop right there for a moment.

Guest JadeIsRad
Sounds like my kind of man. I will see sweet dreams tonight.8-)

Okay, let's stop right there for a moment.

:rotfl:

I confess don't deny it, you luuurve him.