The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

A friend of mine was killed in a car accident last night. It was around 9:30 PM. He was in the backseat while there were two guys in the front. The driver was speeding, lost control of the car, and crashed into a telephone pole. David Julien (My friend) was seriously hurt. The other two immediately got out of the car and ran and leaving David alone to die. When paramedics arrived at the scene he was barely breathing. They did all they could, but David died at the scene. The two other men turned themselves in this morning, and I know who one of them is, but I don't know the other.

This is a very tough day for me. He was too young to die, only 15 years of age. He was a great guy, and will never be forgotten.

A friend of mine was killed in a car accident last night. It was around 9:30 PM. He was in the backseat while there were two guys in the front. The driver was speeding, lost control of the car, and crashed into a telephone pole. David Julien (My friend) was seriously hurt. The other two immediately got out of the car and ran and leaving David alone to die. When paramedics arrived at the scene he was barely breathing. They did all they could, but David died at the scene. The two other men turned themselves in this morning, and I know who one of them is, but I don't know the other.

This is a very tough day for me. He was too young to die, only 15 years of age. He was a great guy, and will never be forgotten.

:hug::hug:

:hug::hug:

Really appreciate it. I found out last night around midnight. I knew someone was killed, but I didn't know who. I never found out that it was my friend until this morning.