The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

i had mine removed last year

worst like month and a half of my life

Ouch. Mine are weird, they move ever so slightly each year it seems. I haven't been to the dentist in a couple of years, but about 5 years ago they did an x-ray - I think to see how they would come through, so I'm assuming I'll be fine :shifty:

Ouch. Mine are weird, they move ever so slightly each year it seems. I haven't been to the dentist in a couple of years, but about 5 years ago they did an x-ray - I think to see how they would come through, so I'm assuming I'll be fine :shifty:

my dentist decided to get mine removed (by an actual cosmetic surgeon, not even my own dentist would do it) because if they did come through i wouldn't have room in my mouth for them and i've already done the braces thing twice

but they were still completely in the bone so they had to like drill them out and they had to cut my cheek muscles to get all the way in

fucking sucked

my dentist decided to get mine removed (by an actual cosmetic surgeon, not even my own dentist would do it) because if they did come through i wouldn't have room in my mouth for them and i've already done the braces thing twice

but they were still completely in the bone so they had to like drill them out and they had to cut my cheek muscles to get all the way in

fucking sucked

:neutral:

It seems like mine might not fit imo, but hey if the dentist fucked up it's his fault, not mine. Might be able to sue him, hmm... :P

fucking sucked

That sounds so painful!

My dad did that too, I think. I'm getting them too, and with my luck when it comes to teeth, I bet I'll have to take them out too.

I confess that makes me feel stupid

Haha, yeah me too ;p

what you said :uhh:

Yep. ;p

What languages?

They speak french and spanish fluent, and also very good norwegian and english. :P