The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

I confess that Guro's cousins make me jealous. I can barely speak english, and it's my first language.

I confess; haha, there's a reason to why they can though. Their mother is mexican, so she speaks in spanish to them, their father(my uncle) is norwegian, so when they're here in norway everyone speak norwegian to them, they live in belgium and goes to kindergarden there, so therefore they speak french, and my uncle and his wife speak english to each other so they learn from that. Both their parents speak french, spanish and german too so they learn a lot ;p

I confess; haha, there's a reason to why they can though. Their mother is mexican, so she speaks in spanish to them, their father(my uncle) is norwegian, so when they're here in norway everyone speak norwegian to them, they live in belgium and goes to kindergarden there, so therefore they speak french, and my uncle and his wife speak english to each other so they learn from that. Both their parents speak french, spanish and german too so they learn a lot ;p

Wow. I wish it was that way for me. Most of the people that live around me speak Spanish and I don't know how to speak it. My mom is fluent in Czech, but she won't teach me the language for some reason.

twinz~ 8-)

making it cooler how?

8-) of course.

I'm changing all of the icons on the dock to make them black and sleek looking, and I made the dock on the bottom look like glass and have a refection. Now I'm changing all of the folder Icons and making them transparent, showing what's inside of them. 8-)

And I downloaded Adium so I'm using that instead of iChat and it's very minimalistic.

8-) of course.

I'm changing all of the icons on the dock to make them black and sleek looking, and I made the dock on the bottom look like glass and have a refection. Now I'm changing all of the folder Icons and making them transparent, showing what's inside of them. 8-)

And I downloaded Adium so I'm using that instead of iChat and it's very minimalistic.

sounds sweet

you should show me ;-)