The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

Ross if you say anything about enjoying the possibility of Philly getting knocked out, I'll kick you in the ovaries. ;-):wink:

:mrgreen:

Red Wings fan? You must be happy about what happened to the Penguins?

Yes and no. It would have been sweeter if we weren't knocked out. Plus I was kind of gunning for a rematch in the final, show them who's boss. But alas, it was not to be.

:mrgreen:

Yes and no. It would have been sweeter if we weren't knocked out. Plus I was kind of gunning for a rematch in the final, show them who's boss. But alas, it was not to be.

Sharks are the real deal this year. No choking from them it seems.

Philadelphia becomes only the third team in NHL History to come back from down 3-0 to win the series, eliminating the Boston Bruins.

Oh, I will. Montreal may be smaller than Philadelphia (Chris Pronger scares me), but Montreal has more heart... And of course, Jaroslav Halak. :)

MORE HEART?!

You don't get more heart than Philadelphia sports.

MORE HEART?!

You don't get more heart than Philadelphia sports.

BUT, Montreal is the most historic franchise in the whole NHL! Kids dream of playing for the Habs when they're older (well, them or the Leafs).

Can't get more heart than the city of brotherly love!;-)

Exactly! ;-)

BUT, Montreal is the most historic franchise in the whole NHL! Kids dream of playing for the Habs when they're older (well, them or the Leafs).

we'll see whose got more heart :)

Exactly! ;-)

we'll see whose got more heart :)

Haha, no matter who wins, it will be a good series. :)

I confess my neighbors are having a party... An outside party, and there's a lot of people, and it's noisy. I'm not going to get any sleep tonight

Love Soccer. I suck at it though. The only sports I'm good at are Hockey and Lacrosse.

I guess i'm okay at soccer. I'm good at defense in hockey (better than 90% of the guys in my class -_-). I'm decent at basketball. I'll play anything for funsies though :)