The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

i like him :(

I like him and all, and I thought he played pretty decent at the Olympics, but I'm not sure if he deserves the title "best goalie in the league", and I'm not sure if he deserves to be captain of the Canucks.

I confess that I won an Autographed Sidney Crosby Plaque that's the size of my big screen TV a couple months ago in a Shootout. It was at this auction thing for Haiti. I have to brag about that everywhere I go. :P

my dad's best friend would be all over you for that haha

i'm pretty sure he has a signed lemieux jersey framed

my dad's best friend would be all over you for that haha

i'm pretty sure he has a signed lemieux jersey framed

Nice! It also has a piece of the net in it from the Stanley Cup Finals when they won the Cup. Mario is my favorite player though.

i'm going to assume a lot of people from halifax are pens fans cause that's where ed's from too haha

You would assume right. I like Montreal a lot too though, but there's starting to become more Penguins fans around here than any other team.

You would assume right. I like Montreal a lot too though, but there's starting to become more Penguins fans around here than any other team.

there needs to be more canadian teams

i'd feel wrong rooting for a yank team even if all their players are canadian :lol:

i thought hamilton was getting them?

either way, both cities deserve a hockey team more than phoenix

Winnipeg has the big enough arena, and I suppose it's because Winnipeg has been pretty much rioting ever since they lost the team to begin with. I just hope one of them gets it over Kansas City, which is the other possible destination.

Winnipeg has the big enough arena, and I suppose it's because Winnipeg has been pretty much rioting ever since they lost the team to begin with. I just hope one of them gets it over Kansas City, which is the other possible destination.

yeah, cause people in kansas city actually care about hockey

should go to winnipeg imo