The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

The black and white cat I mentioned, we had to take him to the animal hospital last Sunday night because he seemed to be in a lot of pain. It turned out he had a blockage in his urinary track, and he almost died! Luckily we got him in in time, and he the operation, and now he's on medicine. He seems to be doing great though!

The black and white cat I mentioned, we had to take him to the animal hospital last Sunday night because he seemed to be in a lot of pain. It turned out he had a blockage in his urinary track, and he almost died! Luckily we got him in in time, and he the operation, and now he's on medicine. He seems to be doing great though!

aaawww, i'm glad he's okay!

my aunt's cat had a problem like that a couple months ago and they gave him like prozac to fix it hahaha

now she's considering getting it for her other cat cause she's completely mental

That's good that's he better! :)

We almost had to put my dog down a month ago, and it was horrifying. I was crying so much when we drove to the vet, but thankfully the vet said we could try some new medicines to help for his pains(he's got a few different problems, so he was in a lot of pain because of that). So far the medicines are working, they're not good for his heart failure though, so we'll just have to wait and see how it goes.

aaawww, i'm glad he's okay!

my aunt's cat had a problem like that a couple months ago and they gave him like prozac to fix it hahaha

now she's considering getting it for her other cat cause she's completely mental

Haha! My cat's pretty mental as well, but that's why I love him. :) All we had to do with my cat was change his diet. The one he was on had a lot of sodium in it, which caused the blockage. He hates his new food though.

That's good that's he better! :)

We almost had to put my dog down a month ago, and it was horrifying. I was crying so much when we drove to the vet, but thankfully the vet said we could try some new medicines to help for his pains(he's got a few different problems, so he was in a lot of pain because of that). So far the medicines are working, they're not good for his heart failure though, so we'll just have to wait and see how it goes.

I'm glad you didn't have to put him down! I had to put my old cat down because she was very sick. Worst thing possible.

Haha! My cat's pretty mental as well, but that's why I love him. :) All we had to do with my cat was change his diet. The one he was on had a lot of sodium in it, which caused the blockage. He hates his new food though.

I'm glad you didn't have to put him down! I had to put my old cat down because she was very sick. Worst thing possible.

ugh, i can't imagine anything ever happening to my dog

i cry just thinking about it

Yeah, me too! How old is your dog?

I swear to fuck if I don't calm down in the next five minutes i'm going to punch fuck out of something. Or my face. Urgh. Fucking hate this week. Wish it would just die in a fire. :(

What's wrong man?