The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

Me too!

I'm glad a lot of people weren't in the theater when I saw it because I was basically yelling FUCK YES! FFUUUCCKK YEAH!! GO GO GO GO GO and like standing up and jumping in my seat during the fight scenes.

Yes, I'm the obnoxious movie goer everyone hates.

Haha.

i'm the same way haha.

i confess that i apparently only had 810 calories today. go me.

i'm the same way haha.

8-)

Hahah, awh! Me and my bestfriend were just sitting there in shock and excitement during some of the fighting scenes and looking at each other, so much fun! And we made complete fools of ourselves before the movie started. We opened the door to the room, but it was all dark and the screen wasn't on. So we were just talking really loud saying like "Uh, is this right? No one is here! I think we've gone wrong." and right after we had said that the screen was turned on, and we could see all the people sitting there just staring at us. Haha, it was embarrassing.

Hahaha! Yeah my friend and I brought tea into the theater which was a HORRIBLE idea because that makes you have to pee like no other. And during the unmasking part, we were like OH GOD NO THIS IS A HORRIBLE TIME TO HAVE TO PEE, so we ran past the people sitting and down the stairs and stood by the door jumping up and down because we had to pee so bad, and then were like SHIIITTTT and just ran out of the theater. We came back so fast that the story had barely progressed. Thank God. :P

Haha.

Hahah, awh! Well it's good you didn't miss much! : D I need to buy it as soon as it comes out on dvd. Oh, and when The Pretty Reckless' song came on at the end I was like: 'wtf?! this song, here?' I didn't know it was in the film, haha ;p

I confess I gotta get some sleep now, have to get up at 6.30 tomorrow to start celebrating :D Night guys! <3

It was snowing here last week, haha. But that's Norway for you ;)

Okay, really going now! haha

hahah we r down south lol it shouldn't be that cold :)

It's really hot up here in Canada. Yeah, that's right, just shot down all the stereotypes. ;-)

yesterday i was wearing tshirt and today i had to wear sweather and jacket on top of all that...not normal at all:shifty:

^ Wow, really? That's awesome. How do you get to meet him?

Really?!

YES!

And the same way I get to meet other people. My aunt works for a company that hosts benefit and charity events, and a lot of celebrities go to them and I get to go to LA and help work the events. And this next event is honoring Buzz Aldrin and a ton of other astronauts.

I'll probably cry from excitement afterwards. I'm obsessed with astronomy. Haha.

YES!

And the same way I get to meet other people. My aunt works for a company that hosts benefit and charity events, and a lot of celebrities go to them and I get to go to LA and help work the events. And this next event is honoring Buzz Aldrin and a ton of other astronauts.

I'll probably cry from excitement afterwards. I'm obsessed with astronomy. Haha.

omg jealous.

take me with you.

i confess that i'm trying to find the pictures of sierra that escaped my laptop.