Please Vote for Since Forever!

hubabalou

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're so lucky to have those guys as friends.

If their music is half as awesome as they are in the video I will definitely check them out later today!

I really am super lucky. They're great guys.

It would be awesome if you checked them out! They're music is kind of unpredictable.

They're pop rock with some random hardcore breakdowns here and there.

And when they do stuff acoustic Zach and Taylor (they're brothers) they harmonize like mad. Its glorious.

They sound awesome! :D haha.

Oh they are. Some of the funniest guys I've met.

voted :]

Yay! Thank you.

Just a reminder to everyone, you can vote once a day! The guys are kinda falling back in the rankings so it would be great if you keep voting!

I really am super lucky. They're great guys.

It would be awesome if you checked them out! They're music is kind of unpredictable.

They're pop rock with some random hardcore breakdowns here and there.

And when they do stuff acoustic Zach and Taylor (they're brothers) they harmonize like mad. Its glorious.

I will check them out right now since I'm on the computer, and I'll go vote again because of the fact that they are brothers :rotfl:

The reasons they gave us were like so random haha.

Edit site is not workinnng.

Hahaha... yeah the site goes down a lot.

If you want to listen to them on myspace you can at http://www.myspace.com/sinceforever

Their reasons are random but wonderful.

It shows their personalities perfectly.

I'm particularly fond of "Dont vote for us because you want to date us, vote for us because WE want to date YOU!"

Hahahahahaha. Best reason ever!

Its really complicated but you have browse the Atlanta show bands and then look at the top overall voted in the search thing. Its really hard to explain.

Honestly, the only thing that really matters is if they stay in the top 100, which I'm definitely expecting them to do. Because from the top 100 record executives and whatnot will chose 4 bands for each date, and with some of the publicity Since Forever has been getting their chances are pretty high. They've been featured in Alternative Press twice, which is a major deal. And they dont sound like every other cliche pop rock band.

Yay! Thank you Ernie!

I honestly dont know any other group of guys that want this/deserve this more than Since Forever does. They've been working so hard this past year or two to get a solid following and it would honestly mean the world to them if they got this place on Warped.