Careful, next single ?

OliDayyy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no idea how videoclipe would look like tbh.

I'm guessing it'll be really fast paced but im not sure if it'll have much of a storyline like Misery Business of Brick By Boring Brick did. I'm guessing it'll be more like Ignorance with more imagery in it rather than characters.

Yeah it's in a long time, but keep in mind TOE was just released this week, while the video was filmed almost two months ago ^^

Oh yeah :-o if that pattern was to repeat itself then we could be seeing the video around May time. Although most of their singles (on each specific album cycle) have been released in a 2-3 month peroid of each other, whereas TOE was released 5 months after BBBB (both single and video released in November) so maybe the early release of TOE video was to break up that time.

• 1 month later...

As I post this, I'm hearing careful on radio 104.1 in CT. I think it definitely may be the next single. This radio station plays paramore only once in a while, and it's usually Ignorance or Decode when they do ever play them. So I woke up at 6:53am to an amazing surprise hahah. Ok back to sleep. Bye!