If you have facebook,

hayxcrissayy

please join this group for me. my mom and my aunt are trying to get NJ to get rid of the red stickers because it's not helping anyone, it's just putting teenagers in danger.

please do me a favor and join this group, invite your friends, and even invite your parents.

thanks so much guys!:mrgreen:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=118105044886368

No offense, but if you're really serious about a cause, you're going to do something about it that will actually make a difference.

No one gives a fuck about Facebook groups in the real world, this isn't going to do jack shit.

I'm not saying this isn't a good cause, because obviously you have great intentions.

Talk to your local politicians, organize mass rallies and stuff that will actually stand a chance at making a difference

^Heh, I'm just being realistic man.

A lot of people don't like the fact that I'm like this often, and it's often misconstrued as me being an asshole, which I'm not.

I've yet to see any evidence that a Facebook group is capable of any political change.

Politicians are not going to sit there going through Facebook pages and going "OH GUIZE LOOK THIS GROUP HAS 100 000 MEMBERS I GUESS IT MEANS WE HAVE TO MAKE SOME CHANGES!"

Even if they did look at facebook at all, which chances are they don't at all, at best they would just would just laugh it off.

Not even I take Facebook groups seriously to be honest. There are much better ways of getting the word out about something and getting something done and making a difference than getting a bunch of people to click "Join" in Facebook on a computer screen.

I don't like sex offenders either and I regularly have my heart broken seeing how it's affected my female friends how were sexually assaulted as young children.

But the unfortunate reality is, you have to do better than a Facebook group. MUCH better.

Some Groups Work Out Lik,e The Rage Against Machine for Christmas #1 That worked very well so u never know it might work

Yeah uhh, how you can draw parallels between the RATM for Christmas thing and this?

You realize with the RATM thing, that involved people joining the group, and just merely having to go into iTunes and buying Killing In the Name.

Obviously the people that could make a difference actually looked at the Facebook group.

In this instance however, she would need a politician/politicians to look at it.

It's not gonna happen. As I said, if it does happen, they are just going to laugh at the Facebook group and think "Meh, whatever, I don't give two fucks about this joke of a Facebook group".

Your reasoning is extremely flawed dude, sorry