The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

At college now, hopefully going to a uni in leeds, don't wana be too far away from home :/

I confess i just found a really good course(international trips and everything) but it's in surrey :crybad:

I confess you may as well take it, you'll probably have a load of fun, plus there's always the option of going back home during holidays and stuff :)

I confess that I love Artist Vs. Poet, they're probably on of my most favorite bands right now, and they probably will be for a long time.

Aww, AVP are great. They love me because I photographed them at their last show in Nashville. Tracy is the sweetest guy ever.

I confess I think I'm still dehydrated from Sunday.

Aww, AVP are great. They love me because I photographed them at their last show in Nashville. Tracy is the sweetest guy ever.

That's awesome! I plan to see them at Warped this summer. And I belive it Tarcy, not Tracy, lol.

'Night Marjanne!

I confess that I just found out that John from the Maine did guest vocals on Car Crash by AVP, and I listened to the song and now I noticed it.

I confess I didn't know Sierra was the singer in If It Means A Lot To You. Ahh I'm late.

That song is what got me into ADTR, because I found out she did guest vocals.