The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm so close to 30 it's scaring the fuck out of me, and I would give anything to be 20 again... forever. 20 was awesome, 30 is scary. and yeah, I spent a lot of days drunk out of my fucking mind when I was 20, but I had very few responsibilities apart from going to college and passing my classes, and I had a zillion good times as a 20 year old. I remember very clearly going to classes at 7 PM, got out of class at 10, got home, drank a ton, didn't have school the next three days so I would go out with my friends go to concerts, raise hell, act like idiots. It was a fucking blast. Getting older = more responsibility = more stress.

I confess that I'm not handling growing up as well as people expect me to.

Double post.

You're welcome. Don't be scared of being 30. I know, what would I know? Absolutely nothing, but my cousin is 32 and she has a kid, and she's a kid herself. Plus, she's a teacher just like you :) yeah, getting older does mean responsibility, but you can still get drunk out of your mind once in a while? Chin up!

I confess I need to message my cousin to see if she got to Australia safely.

I confess I just got back from London.. man it sucks to come back to cold and snowy Norway.

did you enjoy it? :)

I confess tomorrow is going to be so funny. I'm going to school dressed as a bear, and at night I'm going to a party (but not dressed as a bear) :P

You should totally go to that party dressed as a bear.

I confess work is going by reeeaaaallllyyy slow today cause I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing.

did you enjoy it? :)

I confess tomorrow is going to be so funny. I'm going to school dressed as a bear, and at night I'm going to a party (but not dressed as a bear) :P

Oh I loved it :) It was my first time there, didn't get to do or see everything I wanted to though but theres always next time :)

and I agree with Chriss, go to the party dressed as a bear ;)

I confess I never post here anymore..BUT I'm gonna try and change that!

You should totally go to that party dressed as a bear.

I confess work is going by reeeaaaallllyyy slow today cause I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing.

I really want to... But getting the bus in the morning dressed as a bear is going to be pretty hysterical :')

Oh I loved it :) It was my first time there, didn't get to do or see everything I wanted to though but theres always next time :)

and I agree with Chriss, go to the party dressed as a bear ;)

I confess I never post here anymore..BUT I'm gonna try and change that!

That sounds awesome! I've never been to London myself, but I really want to go. I'm glad you had a good time :)

I'm so tempted.

You should go whenever you get the chance! I'm already thinking about going back sometime this summer=)

On a side note, my brother is dying to visit Liverpool (yes just because of the soccer team :P )

Yeah, I'm thinking of going in July with a friend of mine for a day or two :)

Tbh, Liverpool is a really small city, but I love it. I used to hate it. And it always looks so pretty at night. Especially near the arena :) But yeah, we don't have bad football teams... Well i've seen them play better than what they are now.

I confess I use the computer far too much.

I confess that a year ago today, Mr. Hinkson was killed in a car accident.

I don't care what life-choices you make guys when it comes to drugs or alcohol... but please just don't get behind the wheel and take the life of someone that probably means so much to a lot of people, or even yourself.

I confess it kinda sucks how I kind of like this girl and my best friend's messing around with her just to have sex with her. I admit, I did tell him I had no feelings for her, but who am I to tell him to stop talking to a girl?

Just sucks that she's all over him for all the wrong reasons..

/silly stuff to rant about, which probably won't mean anything in a few months

edit: oh and she totally lead me on...