The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

^ me too. If anyone can think of any way to help us get more people on that would be great!

Me three! I've been posting links to the boards with most news posts I do for the main site, which goes through Tumblr and also posts to our Twitter, and still nothing! Maybe after the show tonight in Brazil and the rest of the South American tour... which I confess I am completely stoked about. :D

yeah, i'm gonna try and think of some ways. it'd be awesome if the boards were like what they were in Fall 09 :)

I confess that I miss the Farro brothers! haha

If you like Paramore and such styles, check out my band, Justified. We've been compared to them and bands like Flyleaf and VersaEmerge by most of our fans. We've got two singles on itunes and videos on youtube of our songs. Come check us out and 'like' us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/justifiedmusic or on youtube at: www.youtube.com/thejustifiedband1 and give a thumbs up to our videos! We all love Paramore and they are a big inspiration to our band.

I confess that I miss the Farro brothers! haha

If you like Paramore and such styles, check out my band, Justified. We've been compared to them and bands like Flyleaf and VersaEmerge by most of our fans. We've got two singles on itunes and videos on youtube of our songs. Come check us out and 'like' us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/justifiedmusic or on youtube at: www.youtube.com/thejustifiedband1 and give a thumbs up to our videos! We all love Paramore and they are a big inspiration to our band.

... i'm sure i've seen this before.

lol.

i confess i'm gonna hang out with my cousin tomorrow! :D

^ I still love you Franny!

I confess that I'm almost done recording the guitar and I finished the sampling for my EP. All I need is to buy the autotune software and record the vocals.

your mommy does!<3 love you!

I confess I have strep throat and it sucks so badly!

aw well thank you you both! :hug: I wish some people around me would think the same way.

& feel better soon mommy! I've been sick for the past couple of days as well. :/

I confess I'm so pissed that The Blackout still didn't fully confirm their support for Funeral For A Friend. :nono: