The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

B/c my dad and I haven't gotten along for years. And within the past year or 2 things have been baad. And these past few months have been just downright awful. Alottt of shit has happened in the past 2 weeks, and I finally told my mom about it tonight. Then I hear them argueing about me. Then I hear the word seperate.

B/c my dad and I haven't gotten along for years. And within the past year or 2 things have been baad. And these past few months have been just downright awful. Alottt of shit has happened in the past 2 weeks, and I finally told my mom about it tonight. Then I hear them argueing about me. Then I hear the word seperate.

OH GOD. I'M SO SORRY BBY. TIME FOR ME TO GET OFF THE DRUGS. I'M SORRYYY~

I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU ON THE HONEYMOON.

AND I'LL TAKE YOU DRESS SHOPPING TONIGHT! ;)

yeah good. can't believe you forgot lol

I'm sorry Katie. :\ I hope things will get better soon. :hug:

I'm very sorry to hear about all of that! :hug: My parents fight all the time, because of me, because of my dad being an alcoholic, because of a lot of different things. Don't think you're the issue in all of this. I don't exactly know the story behind your situation, but it can't be just because of you that your parents are considering separating. It's not your fault. Clearly tension has been building for a long time between you and your father, but it's definitely not just your fault. It takes two to argue, therefore the blame can't be put on just one person. I know my word doesn't mean much, because we have never met, but if you ever need anything I'll be here to talk to, and I hope everything works out alright!

I confess that I haven't been nearly as active around here as of late, and that's about to change! You'll see me posting around here a lot more. :)

I'm going to London this Saturday by plane. My first flying. So I'm kinda scared. :\

Don't sweat it. I've flown many times, and there's nothing to be scared of. It's actually quite beautiful, looking out at all of the clouds and such. It's a known fact that it's more dangerous to drive a car than it is to fly in a plane. You'll be fine. :)