The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

thanks! haha my parents have a ford explorer. I have a 96 ford taurus but it's messed up and it won't be worth fixing so it's easier to get a better car. i'm just waiting on my dad to take me but he never sticks by his word so who knows when i'll get one.

I need a job too lol.

The Explorer that I might get is on the same boat, it's not even worth putting money in to fix it if something happens, except for the Cat Coverter that I need to install, other than that, it's pretty worthless.

I confess that I can apply at the AZoosment Park in Dundee with a promising outcome because my friend's dad personally knows the owner of it and I could be guarenteed the job!

yay! good! :D

The Explorer that I might get is on the same boat, it's not even worth putting money in to fix it if something happens, except for the Cat Coverter that I need to install, other than that, it's pretty worthless.

I confess that I can apply at the AZoosment Park in Dundee with a promising outcome because my friend's dad personally knows the owner of it and I could be guarenteed the job!

Yeah, at least it's something though.

My mom and I looked at a 03 Saturn Ion today that I really want. My dad SAYS he is going to look at it tomorrow and possibly get it for me.

Apply to it!

^^i think they've announced or will announce a uk tour soon. :')

I don't think they have yet, but yeah, they probably will :)I was going to go and see them last time, but I had no money.

I confess I have a Science exam in two hours, and I really cba with it.

I don't think they have yet, but yeah, they probably will :)I was going to go and see them last time, but I had no money.

I confess I have a Science exam in two hours, and I really cba with it.

i just checked their website and the only dates for the uk are Sonisphere and V Festival so far. :/

aw good luck on your exam! :hug:

i confess i can keep my test car a few days longer which i'm very excited about. =)

^ Thanks Franny! :)

I confess I'm waiting for my cousin to get back to me about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 2 3D midnight screening. jksafgsdkljhdsahvgbdaksjfbqdwihyfvbsa,mcksajgfbqlsfnvbsakljgfvksa vfusagfuGFDIKJSCHSVC JHGVSADNBCVSAHFCNVSAJKB so excited!

yay! good! :D

Yeah, at least it's something though.

My mom and I looked at a 03 Saturn Ion today that I really want. My dad SAYS he is going to look at it tomorrow and possibly get it for me.

Apply to it!

That's good. I heard Saturns are super reliable, so I hope you do get it, it'll hopefully last you throughout college.

Also, I'm applying tomorrow.

i confess i feel like a complete failure and letdown because of my school grades

I'm sure you didn't do that bad. i got a B in Philosophy... i was in shock

^ I know, it sucks!

I confess that I really like this girl and I haven't even met her in person yet... I feel like I have a really good chance with her. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

^ Wouldn't it just come up as wrong on the scantron machine if the bubbles aren't filled in?

I confess that I playing bass for the band my friend Dae-Dae is starting. I'm so stoked, I've been wanting to start a new project with him, I'm glad is last band broke up.