The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

I confess that the jackass who came up with this new method of grading needs to be drawn and quartered. I mean what the fuck is this shit all about? My arm is so sore from bubbling in scantrons for every kid and we're only halfway done!

I hate scantrons! they are so annoying.

i confess i'm crying like shit right now and nobody actually cares.

damn i wish i had been on when you wrote this. i always care :3 talk to me if you want, okay? :hug:

i confess tomorrow i'm gonna spend the day with my friend... finally :D

I confess that it sucks when someone takes their anger/frustration/tiredness out on you when you didn't do anything.

I confess this thread really isn't even a 'confession' thread haha but that's okay.

I confess that I'm finally meeting the entire band tomorrow! Also, the funny thing is that my bandmate's mom already set a studio date next month, lol, let's see how this turns out.

I confess that I find a strange joy in hearing all the kids who gave me boatloads of shit all year come out now and thank me and start crying and telling me I'm a great teacher because they passed their exams. I wish they'd figure out how hard I work for them earlier in the year instead of waiting until the end to finally show some appreciation.

I confess I need a delay pedal.

Same here! I also need chorus and wah pedals as well.

I confess that everyone in my new band makes fun of me for playing bass with a pick... I keep telling them that it gives a different tone than just fingerplucking (which I also do...)

Same here! I also need chorus and wah pedals as well.

I confess that everyone in my new band makes fun of me for playing bass with a pick... I keep telling them that it gives a different tone than just fingerplucking (which I also do...)

Yeah, me too! I was watching U2 live and the Edge's guitar technique inspired me.

I think it shouldn't really matter, if anything, I think it sounds better using a pick.

I confess I'm tired.