The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

^ In what sense? :')

Every year in June I give the kids this sweet review packet, it has all the years notes condensed into like 20 pages, all they have to do is read it and memorize as much as they can, and they have two weeks to the final exam, so they have plenty of time to read it. so I give it out today and I tell everyone we're starting review and all they have to do is behave and pay attention and they'll do well, and if they do anything to annoy me they're losing the review packet and have to figure it out on their own. So everything is going pretty well until the middle of the day this one kid starts talking to his friends and playing on his phone and just being an outright dope about things. I mean I'm up here trying to help you I know you don't give a fuck about my class and that's fine, I don't care, except that you have to pass it to graduate, so maybe you should consider paying attention, so I took the review packet away from him and told him he's not getting it back because he wasn't behaving, and after that he just kept acting like a 2 year old. I mean what the fuck? How nice can I be and he still acts disrespectful?

I hate rude students like that. You try and do something nice and then they feel it's okay to behave badly. It's so disrespectful. I hate seeing teachers get mad at students because the students are misbehaving.

I confess I feel so bad. I've wasted so much money of my parents this weekend. They had to buy me a new phone, I got a ticket, and my car needs to be repaired or I need a new one. This just really hasn't been my weekend. It's half way through the week and I still feel horrible about it. I need to find that new job. I applied to so many places.

Every year in June I give the kids this sweet review packet, it has all the years notes condensed into like 20 pages, all they have to do is read it and memorize as much as they can, and they have two weeks to the final exam, so they have plenty of time to read it. so I give it out today and I tell everyone we're starting review and all they have to do is behave and pay attention and they'll do well, and if they do anything to annoy me they're losing the review packet and have to figure it out on their own. So everything is going pretty well until the middle of the day this one kid starts talking to his friends and playing on his phone and just being an outright dope about things. I mean I'm up here trying to help you I know you don't give a fuck about my class and that's fine, I don't care, except that you have to pass it to graduate, so maybe you should consider paying attention, so I took the review packet away from him and told him he's not getting it back because he wasn't behaving, and after that he just kept acting like a 2 year old. I mean what the fuck? How nice can I be and he still acts disrespectful?

I hate people who are like this. Its so irritating. We were given a Sociology pre-release exam booklet, and some ignorant arseholes decided to not play attention, just stopping those that wanted to learn from learning. so inconsiderate to the teacher and others.

I confess I fucking love Paramore.

i confess i'm going to have my math exams tomorrow and i'm so afraid of them that i could cry.

I'm afraid of them too :( Good luck, you'll do okay, I'm sure :)

I confess that I feel like I've failed every GCSE so far, except for English.

i confess i didn't though, i swear. they were beyond crappy this time. :/

when do you have yours?

and what's a gcse?

i confess i feel like a nerd sometimes.

don't worry about it, it's in the past :) I did mine yesterday, and it was ridiculously difficult. got another on Friday.

GCSEs are exams that you take in your last year of high school so you can get into college :)

I confess I need to study my Sociology.

I confess that I'm listening to Monster for the first time right now. Personally I think that it kinda sounds like VersaEmerge, lmao. Nevertheless, it's still really good and I like it.

Personally I think that it kinda sounds like VersaEmerge, lmao.

I thought this too!

I confess I just started a new Tumblr with another Paramore fan to help people with depression.