The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

Aww that's so sweet, I'll pray for you , hope it will work out

Aww, thank you SO much! :kiss: Slowly and surely I know I can do it!

I confess that I'm not digging this update... It cropped my avatar so it only has Anissa's mid-section. Makes me seem all perverted an shit.

Aww, thank you SO much! :kiss: Slowly and surely I know I can do it!

I confess that I'm not digging this update... It cropped my avatar so it only has Anissa's mid-section. Makes me seem all perverted an shit.

:rotfl: :rotfl: sorry but it made me laugh ^^

I confess that we didn't talk yesterday, and I feel a little depressed about it. I texted her once and I never got a reply back, and it's not like I'm going to text her again in the same day because I didn't get a response, that would make me seem too impatient. I don't know, maybe I'll wait til she texts me?

I just texted her my new number... She's one of the only people that hasn't texted me back yet... This is starting to urk me. I have no idea what I could have possibly done wrong to make her not want to text me back...

I just texted her my new number... She's one of the only people that hasn't texted me back yet... This is starting to urk me. I have no idea what I could have possibly done wrong to make her not want to text me back...

Be patient, maybe she's busy, maybe she needs time to think , give her spaceyou're gonna drive yourself crazy man ! And again maybe it has nothing to do with you...

Be patient, maybe she's busy, maybe she needs time to think , give her spaceyou're gonna drive yourself crazy man ! And again maybe it has nothing to do with you...

Maybe you're right. But ever since we exchanged numbers, we've been texting every day, except for yesterday and maybe today. I keep thinking of scenarios, whether it's my fault or hers, idk. I think I need some mental help, literally.

I confess that I just give up. I think it's worthless to keep trying, she obviously has just own issues, whatever they may be, to attend to that don't involve me. I've been nothing but nice to her. I'm sick and I'm done.

Sorry if I sounded like an asshole, that's honestly how I feel. Over really just giving up, she won't talk back to me. I give it off more week, and if I hear nothing it's just over, I can't pursue if I know I can't get back on return.