The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

Oh no. I really hope it works out for you!

I confess I hate the state. They cut one of my grands and now I owe $1,440 for school that I honestly don't have and I may cry. I have to try and get a second job I guess but no one is hiring =/

I hope it will work out for you

^ I'm not sure if that was directed to me or Catie, but if it was, thanks.

I confess that I have to go to the dentist out in Chicago tomorrow morning, but I'm not sure if I'm able to, the appointment is at 8am and I start work at noon. It probably will, I'll just go to the dentist in my work uniform.

I confess that there is only one thing I want in the world right now, it's killing me. I rather have this than be the richest man in the world, fame, or anything like that. I love her so much.

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it.

I confess I'm pissed to read everyone bashing Amy's vocals on the rock in Rio, she was amazing ! Not perfect but her songs are incredibly hard to sing and she did great ! And they call themselves fans !

I confess that I'm REALLY NOT convinced by Renegade studio version and ike I feared they're gonna suffer IMMENSELY from Josh's departure, I'll make up my mind after listenting to the new album but dang is this song flat or what

Remember that I'm just expressing myself , I don't want to start a pointless war

I confess I don't know what to get my boyfriend for our anniversary. I got him a chain bracelet but I know know if he will wear it and I want to get a little something else too.

I confess that I got her to apply at my job. Fa'sha! I'm telling my manager about her because, for one, she's bilingual and that's what we're looking for in a new employee, as a spanish speaking person who speaks english very well, cuz that's what we're lacking. So in a way, it'll both benefit my job and me!

I confess that I got her to apply at my job. Fa'sha! I'm telling my manager about her because, for one, she's bilingual and that's what we're looking for in a new employee, as a spanish speaking person who speaks english very well, cuz that's what we're lacking. So in a way, it'll both benefit my job and me!

Smart move and then you can spend more time with her, well done :)

Smart move and then you can spend more time with her, well done :)

Haha, thanks. But the thing is, I see a hole in my scheme. If she finds out that I'm helping her get this job because I like her, I think that she would think that it's a dick move. On the otherhand, if my plans work exactly, it'll prolly work the exact opposite, at least that's what I'm hoping. But you're right, if we can spend more time with each other, it would just be awesome.

I just hope that if she get's the job, she's distracting me from my work... Which she prolly will be.