The World Cup Thread!

kwik-silva

Guest JadeIsRad

seriously. shame on me :(

oh my god. tomorrow is gonna be a glorious day. I'm gonna cry hahaha

It's okay, Paul forgives you ;D

Seriously, I'm so excited/nervous/happy/emotional it's so lame bahaha

haha i love paul he was right with germany and i hope hes right with spain that spain would be the new world cup winner *.* :wub:

I love Paul toooooo and he better be right <3

It's okay, Paul forgives you ;D

Seriously, I'm so excited/nervous/happy/emotional it's so lame bahaha

Yay! :)

i know right?. hey I hope you're online during the game tomorrow! we need to celebrate, cry together, etc lmfao

LOL Matt should be thanking us for keeping his thread active :P

Guest JadeIsRad

Yay! :)

i know right?. hey I hope you're online during the game tomorrow! we need to celebrate, cry together, etc lmfao

LOL Matt should be thanking us for keeping his thread active :P

omg gurrrrl I will try and be online during but if not I will definitely be on after the game and we can flail together because we are awesome y/y?

Seriously, he should be hahaha

omg gurrrrl I will try and be online during but if not I will definitely be on after the game and we can flail together because we are awesome y/y?

Seriously, he should be hahaha

okayy same with me too! y, we're gonna be fangirling and bragging for another 10 pages haha

Matt, why are you even rooting for a team that's predicted to lose? I would be saving myself from the embarrassment if I was you.

Guest JadeIsRad

okayy same with me too! y, we're gonna be fangirling and bragging for another 10 pages haha

Matt, why are you even rooting for a team that's predicted to lose? I would be saving myself from the embarrassment if I was you.

We so will be because we are that cool 8-)

but imagine our faces if they don't win just omg i will blame paul for misleading us

We so will be because we are that cool 8-)

but imagine our faces if they don't win just omg i will blame paul for misleading us

totally!! 8-)

LMFAO i would die from embarrassment & disappointment. But I believe in Paul, especially after today's game. lets just hope he doesn't let us down!

bwahahaha what is even going on in this picture?

tumblr_l5czikp5Zn1qby1emo1_500.jpg

just herping and derping, ic :rotfl: Carry on Pique.

Guest JadeIsRad

totally!! 8-)

LMFAO i would die from embarrassment & disappointment. But I believe in Paul, especially after today's game. lets just hope he doesn't let us down!

bwahahaha what is even going on in this picture?

tumblr_l5czikp5Zn1qby1emo1_500.jpg

just herping and derping, ic :rotfl: Carry on Pique.

ME TOO BUT I have faith in Paul and the team of amazing spanish men so we have nothing to fear i hope

:rotfl: LOL PIQUE. He definitely is the king of herp derp. Actually, he is a herpderpasaurus

tumblr_l599o9nzwY1qcx76ro1_500.jpg

ME TOO BUT I have faith in Paul and the team of amazing spanish men so we have nothing to fear i hope

:rotfl: LOL PIQUE. He definitely is the king of herp derp. Actually, he is a herpderpasaurus

tumblr_l599o9nzwY1qcx76ro1_500.jpg

Exactly! we got some good players so it's all good!

LOLOL i love him so much. he seems like he'd be a blast to hang out with!

last night, i found a tumblr called retarded-pique...WHAT THE FUCK? some people are haters. he just isn't photogenic/gets caught at the wrong times lol. I don't appreciate them comparing my bb to Simple Jack. :nono:

Guest JadeIsRad

Exactly! we got some good players so it's all good!

LOLOL i love him so much. he seems like he'd be a blast to hang out with!

last night, i found a tumblr called retarded-pique...WHAT THE FUCK? some people are haters. he just isn't photogenic/gets caught at the wrong times lol. I don't appreciate them comparing my bb to Simple Jack. :nono:

It's all good indeed!

Me too, he seems to hilarious to be around

I FOUND THAT TOO. Haters gonna hate. They're jsut jealous that Pique makes the best herpderp faces lmfao

do you have tumblr btw? i totally want to follow you...in a non-stalker kind of way of course hahahaha