Board Update Question

[#103139] You do not have permission to view this forum.

That's the error. I think it's just a simple permissions thing. The "Other" forum might not have permissions set right. I'll take a look now.

Should be fixed now. A few categories weren't enabled to be shown to members. Not the forums, just the category they are in. Should work fine now, though. Let me know if this shows up in any other categories and I'll check that, too.

Should be fixed now. It was actually a setting that was from vBulletin that doesn't work with IP.Board that shows a variable in the database on which a category can be seen. 0 = not seen, 1 = seen (in IPB), not sure how it was in vBulletin, but it should work now.

Not sure. Are you logging in from Facebook or Twitter by any chance?

I had connected my account to Twitter.

Having unconnected now, it seems to work :)

But I have never been able to upload a photo for Twitter so not sure, but I may have a bad Twitter account....twats!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm gonna let Dustin know about this. He's on vacation and the internet connection there isn't very good, but I'll email him. Hopefully he gets it and can fix the "fatal error" problem or help with it in some way.

Thanks Chriss :)

This is the error. I got it two times again, before it saying my account would be unlocked in 14 minutes. It worked logging in a after waiting for like 20 min.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method converters::vulletin_legacy() in /home/paramorefans/paramorefans.com/boards/admin/sources/loginauth/convert/newauth.php on line 56

Sorry all, I am on vacation. WiFi is scarce here. The error is being caused by something in the converter. It's best if we submit a support ticket with IPS so they look into it. They should know how to change the converter to resolve the issue.

Again, sorry for the late reply on this!