Board Update Question

Oh....I guess tomorrow

Yes tomorrow for sure. IPS gets a lot of conversions now that vBulletin is imploding. These conversions, especially with large communities, can take hours. And with so many, I'm sure there were a few unexpected events while converting a couple other sites, which probably caused the delay. But they said we have priority tomorrow since we didn't get ours done today. So there's a VERY likely chance the same thing we did this morning will happen tomorrow morning, but this time we will have the conversion done instead of waiting around all day and night haha.

Yes tomorrow for sure. IPS gets a lot of conversions now that vBulletin is imploding. These conversions, especially with large communities, can take hours. And with so many, I'm sure there were a few unexpected events while converting a couple other sites, which probably caused the delay. But they said we have priority tomorrow since we didn't get ours done today. So there's a VERY likely chance the same thing we did this morning will happen tomorrow morning, but this time we will have the conversion done instead of waiting around all day and night haha.

Do we have an estimated timeframe?

Do we have an estimated timeframe?

I'd like to say first thing in the morning during office hours, which begins at 9AM. But that's what I said about today, and well, you know how well that schedule went, haha, but I'd like to think sometime in the morning (eastern time).

I'd like to say first thing in the morning during office hours, which begins at 9AM. But that's what I said about today, and well, you know how well that schedule went, haha, but I'd like to think sometime in the morning (eastern time).

awesome. thank you. :)

I'd like to have the same theme as it used to have. Blue star or what was it called? I'm not even sure but I loved that one 8-) The one with hyper and willy nilly smileys.

I'm ready to donate if it's ok to do via paypal. I have money there but I have no visa or mastercard whatever. If it's ok to do via paypal I'm ready :)