Jon Howard Touring With Paramore

JaredWard

Nick, I like you and all but why do you have a grudge against this guy? Why does it matter who they use? :lol:

I just hate Stellar Kart.

And I prefer Justin.

And this summer my band's lead vocalist is on vaction for like two months so if Paramore were to discover me or something I would have a chance. ;-)

Well from what I gather, he was only in Stellar Kart for a little over a year, so give him a chance. It's not like he's a founding member who represents everything they've ever stood for. Justin's back with his old band working on new material, so that's why he's not on tour with them.

As far as I'm concerned, the guy left a band where he was a full-time member who had control over songwriting, etc, to play in the background for Paramore so they could test out a new approach to playing live, so he's cool with me... even if we don't share the same religious views.

lol i don't think that religion should even have anything to do with it hahaha

anyway this is pretty cool that they're experimenting with new sounds live

my religion is probably the same as his... :P

and i wonder if they are only using him for all i wanted...

Now I'm really confused... lol

And they're not just using him for All I Wanted. There are crazy amounts of layers all over Paramore songs.

Well either way, they can hopefully play All I Wanted, now.

Speaking of new live sound, wouldn't it be cool if there was a stripped down version of a song like maybe franklin with only the piano, josh, and hayley?

^ It's not a stupid question. Justin is Taylor's older brother. When Josh stayed home to plan his wedding, Justin filled in for their shows on their Pacific Rim tour last February/March.