Book to the band

Guro

I've been lucky enough to be able to meet Paramore again on tuesday, so I thought I'd make them a book to give them this time.

My plan is to make like a little Norwegian guide in one part and messages from fans in the other. So anyone want to join? :) Just write what you want to the band(please don't make it super long, cause I will handwrite all of it). Email me at guro_paramore@hotmail.com to join.

:)

Also, if you want a picture you've made or your m&g picture or something like that in it, you can send that too, and I'll see what I get in it.

EDIT: I need it by Monday 5pm, Norwegian time.

• Like 1

i know which is why you're being silly. stop being such a debbie downer and lighten up. you don't help yourself and your repuatition by making comments like this all of the time

no one would do that to you, mike. so relax.

best advice i have for you is to stop with this "team" stuff because there are no teams, we are all friends here, lighten up and try being a little more positive and friendly, and stop making comments like that. if you do that then i'm pretty sure things will turn around for you here :)

• Like 2