Band name.

SephieVampire

Hey!

So i am the lead singer of a local rock band. There are only two of us at the moment but we hope to get more people soon. I think we are going to have to travel to find new members of the band. So we are just doing acoustic covers at the moment. We hope to write our own stuff really soon. I'm working on lyrics at the moment. But we have ran into a little bit of a problem. :neutral: WE DON'T HAVE A NAME! :shock:

We really need a band name. i think it sounds funny when someone asks you if your in a band and reply with 'Yes' and then when they ask what is the name of the band, you can only respond with 'Oh we don't have a name yet.' Weird looks much?! Haha.. So that is why i have turned to you guys! I need some help to think of a name..

Do any of yous have any suggestions for me? We really need some help! Please.. Anything would help me.. It doesn't matter how bad you might think it is, i might like it.. Please help me out.. We really need a name.. :)

Thank you all.. :)

I've never ever seen a band name thread on any forum that didn't descend into total sillyness and lulz.

Spare yourself the pain of 2 or more pages of idiotic suggestions and just try to figure it out on your own.

And besides, with only 2 members, a band name is not even a high priority anyway.

A band name is something that comes naturally, just out of nowhere one day and you decide you like it, it's not a resolution you should force (asking people on a forum for a band name is a forced resolution I would think).

Haha.. righto.. :)

And there will be more members. We just haven't gotten more yet because there isn't any people who play the instruments we need.. Haha.. :)

Haha.. righto.. :)

And there will be more members. We just haven't gotten more yet because there isn't any people who play the instruments we need.. Haha.. :)

Heh, I know the feeling.

The last band a guitar and I tried to get going (I'm also a guitarist), we found a vocalist, a bassist.........but not a single drummer I asked was interested :sad:

I ended up just giving up in the end, and now I'm back (as usual) to being another "bedroom" guitarist, argh

Some Para related ones:

The Decoys (Decoy)

Fall-Away (Oh Star)

Never Ending Circle (This Circle)

Born for riots (Riot, Born For This)

Everybody Sing (Born For This)

Hypnotic New Eyes (I Caught Myself, BNE)

Random Ones:

[Your Name] in Wonderland

Stuck In Spiderwebs

Blackened Mercury

Undead Romance

@harry.. Yeah, this is the same thing that is happening with us.. We cannot find a drummer or bassist. it is frustrating! grr! haha.. :)

@Nickk .. OMG Thank you so much! i love the fall aways! It is so us! Thank you so much! :D

@harry.. Yeah, this is the same thing that is happening with us.. We cannot find a drummer or bassist. it is frustrating! grr! haha.. :)

@Nickk .. OMG Thank you so much! i love the fall aways! It is so us! Thank you so much! :D

No problem. :D

And some advice on finding needed members; go to musolist.com and search for musicians near your area who are looking to be in a band. :)