Post which Warped show you're going to!

thebrowncoat

7/8 San Francisco

That weekend is going to be off the hook because my BFF lizzy is having her birthday party in SF the day after. SO we're going to go to warped' date=' get a hotel with a bunch of other kids we love, spend the night, and then have the party the next day. YESS[/quote']

We gotta meet up there, Gloria :) I'm sure we'll be in the pit for Paramore next to eachother anyway though :lol:

freakin A,Lane!

well that wasn't random =]

k sorry to be off topic, but I looove your sig.

thanks =)

hopefully ill catch both y'all there

what time is Raleigh starting? And when should I get there so I can know ahead of time? It would be easier if they came here and I wouldn't have to worry about hotel rooms.

I think it starts at 11am...or the gates open then.

As for when different bands are playing' date=' you have to get there and find that out. It'll all be up on the big board - which bands are on which stage and at what time. Bring a pen and some paper :)[/quote']

ha Im surely bringing sharpies...

^yeah I know, since they can go multiple times. Florida's the same way.

Well, I guess I'm going multiple times too...it just requires a lot of driving...but then, I'd imagine the CA people are driving quite a bit too...

July 8th - San Francisco

:D Can't wait.

I think my friend Mary is going with me' date=' she's not a fan of Paramore(yet), but she's up for anything so I asked her to come:D Should be an awesome day, me and my friend alone in San Francisco for the day, at warped, with Paramore! :D haha.[/quote']

Ha-i'm going to the same one as you!

• 2 weeks later...