How often do you listen to paramore in the car?

How often do you listen to paramore in the car?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How often do you listen to paramore in the car?

Hey guys! realyl sorry if this thread has been posted before, but just wondering how often you listen to paramore in the car, and how loud? Everytime i get in the car i play paramore and i play it loud, with the windows down. People actaully stare at me :D. Tell me what you guys think ok?

almost everyday, except for when i forget it at work or switch it up with underoath. One time when we went snowboarding, we listened to it all to and from the mountain, and because we never actually got to snowboard, it repeated about 7 times....it's just one of those cds that u don't really wanna take out when it's over.

I listen to it a lot. Sometimes if I'm driving far, I'll listen to the whole album like 3 times through and still not want to turn off the car because that will mean the end of the music. Wow, I'm such a dork. Anyway, I blast it as loud as my ears can handle and people stare at me. It's fun....

I listen to it almost everyday in the car. Like normally if i drive for more than 30 mins then ill listen to them cause then i can fit in the whole CD. Normally all we know is a warm up, since my engine needs to warm up and it takes about 3-4 mins. And then when pressure comes on i just fuckin PEG it and drive way above the limit if i can that goes on until the end of brighter. Here we go again i slow down and start cruising until the end of my heart. On short journeys though im listening the new Lawrence arms album Oh calcutta. YOu guys oughta listen to it. Its an amazing album.

Ren

ALL THE DAMN TIME! lol ..and when I do I put it as loud as I can stand and literally belt out the lyrics =) And when it's warm I have all my windows down so I get some stares but I'm proud.

And I listen it CONSTANTLY when I snowboard. It pumps me up and gives me the courage to try to stomp harder tricks =) AHH Paramore and snowboarding .. my two favorite things in the entire world .. can't get better than that!