This Providence

neversummergirl

i wouldn't say it's better cuz the first one was freaking incredible. i'd say it's different, but in a good way..it's still them, but you could tell there's been progression..plus it was only $7! btw..i LOVE track2

yeah, both albums have a different sound than each other. i like how they progressed. now im really excited to hear the album.

^ This Providence are coming to Philly on October 14th (a Saturday.. yayyy!) at the First Unitarian Church with June.. and a couple other bands... Park and... Tyler Read, whoever that is. it's on June's myspace and website. my friend texted me about it last night after i got out of work. hahah. we're planning on going. June's website says tickets are $10/$12, i guess $10 if you get them beforehand and $12 at the door.

anyway.. This Providence are amazing and i didn't pre-order the cd, but i'm definitely getting it next week.

^ ah awesome! im definetly going. i went to the first unitarian church to see valencia, and the matches. its really really small, considering it takes place in the basement of the church. no barriers, which is definetly good. but no air conditioning, i almost died when i went there in july. we should meet up! haha

yeah the first (and most recent) time i went there was in May. i went with my friend to see Bayside as her b-day gift. it is teeny tiny. and yeah i got really sweaty and that was just in may. but it should be cool out in October, so it shouldn't be bad. i love the fact that the place actually serves as a day-care during the day and they have an ABC rug on the stage. hahah.

so yeah my friend and i are just like WE ARE GOING. like my parents can't tell me no. hahah. i mean, it's on a saturday! no worries.

haha aw. i wouldn't say a couple of years, because tons of people didn't know about them until this recent tour with paramore. i've known of them since they signed with FBR which was in May (?) i believe. (they signed the same week as Forgive Durden, so ya'll can tell me if i'm wrong). So, you aren't far behind.

but yes, better late than never

this band has come alonggg way. i was introduced to them in the summer of 2004, my friend sent me their album and i was in love. i remember they had their myspace, doing all their promoting and stuff. im glad they've made it big.

i fisrt started listening when they got signed to FBR, and nobody really knew who they were. an now look at them. it's the way i felt when paramroe got known ... they're all growed up *tear* well, you know what i mean ...