Josh and Zac have officially left Paramore.

Erin

oh okay okay. got me scared there for a minute hahaha.

so i was thinking. i think this might've been mentioned, maybe by chriss, it would kind of be cool to have josh and maybe zac still write the music for them just minus all the fame/touring stuff which they dont like. but i doubt that lol

hahahaha noooo, definitely didn't mean you :smile:

So i see there is some big drama going around this. My personal opinion is pritty much same as Kayla's. I have to say that after i read the post on their site it seemed to me like it wasnt honest enough. I couldn't tell that there were emotions hiding behind the words. And even though they known the fact for some time i would expect to be little more emotional saying that two founding members left. It just seems like ok they are gone so what?

some emotion about it wouldn't kill her

I agree.

Is it me.. or do the members of paramore have issues confronting their fans?

The Farros leavin = Nothing.

Hayley's picture accident = Nothing... OH WAIT she was "hacked" RIGHT XD.

Nothing from any of them when either things happened.

Also, there was NO realness or emotion to the announcement.

It was just like "oh yeah kbai to josh and zac."

I'd appreciate it more if they were like "We lost members of our family, but paramore will bounce back with the help of the fans." or something showing that they actually gave a damn.

I agree.

Is it me.. or do the members of paramore have issues confronting their fans?

The Farros leavin = Nothing.

Hayley's picture accident = Nothing... OH WAIT she was "hacked" RIGHT XD.

Nothing from any of them when either things happened.

Also, there was NO realness or emotion to the announcement.

It was just like "oh yeah kbai to josh and zac."

I'd appreciate it more if they were like "We lost members of our family, but paramore will bounce back with the help of the fans." or something showing that they actually gave a damn.

this x 549379879543

well celebs do get hacked, but yes, they should let us fans know more about whats going on. Just give us something. they have been around so long, and have a lot of fans. we wanna know. Hopefully they tell us more soon. I mean we are the fans, we buy their albums, shirts etc. we just wanna know.

How can anyone honestly blame Zac and Josh for leaving? Seriously. Bunch of mentalists, anyone blaming them for making the right decision is disgusting. Huge amount of respect for the lads. I mean, given the near split in 2008, the fact they worked really hard to bring the band together again goes to show how much they really wanted to be in Paramore at the time. So this decision obviously wasn't taken lightly and they must have known themselves it was the end of the road for them. It's not easy to walk away from what must have been their dream for the longest time.

I'll keep the rest of my opinion to myself. Mostly cause I completely over exaggerate it and people take me too seriously. :lol:

• Like 1

well celebs do get hacked, but yes, they should let us fans know more about whats going on. Just give us something. they have been around so long, and have a lot of fans. we wanna know. Hopefully they tell us more soon. I mean we are the fans, we buy their albums, shirts etc. we just wanna know.

celebs get hacked, yes. celebs don't get hacked posting topless pictures that they took themselves.

• Like 1

How can anyone honestly blame Zac and Josh for leaving? Seriously. Bunch of mentalists, anyone blaming them for making the right decision is disgusting. Huge amount of respect for the lads. I mean, given the near split in 2008, the fact they worked really hard to bring the band together again goes to show how much they really wanted to be in Paramore at the time. So this decision obviously wasn't taken lightly and they must have known themselves it was the end of the road for them. It's not easy to walk away from what must have been their dream for the longest time.

I'll keep the rest of my opinion to myself. Mostly cause I completely over exaggerate it and people take me too seriously. :lol:

Who is blameing them? It is the other side(mainly one person) who gets blamed. This is what i got from most of the comments i read everywhere.

yeah Hayley shouldn't have done that. I dont understand why any girl, not just her would take topless pics of themselves on their phone. It just not safe.

To the other comment, yeah no one should blame them for leaving, its better they leave, then not be happy in the band, that would make things worse. I again wanna apologize, to Kayla, didnt mean to bash you. we are all Paramore fans here

Who is blameing them? It is the other side(mainly one person) who gets blamed. This is what i got from most of the comments i read everywhere.

No one on here, it was just mentioned by someone else. It's mainly the over obsessive teen girls (no offence, it's never anyone else) who refuse to see the bigger picture. You love Paramore, great. We all love Paramore. If you REALLY loved Paramore, instead of blaming the two of them or wishing they would come back - you would be HAPPY that they're finally happy and excited for the new future ahead. Seriously.

As bad as this will sound, I have so much fun winding up fan girls about things like this. Yeah sure, it's questionable morally. But it's about time they start to realise if Zac and Josh wanted to stay in Paramore, then none of this right now would be happening. Consideration is a beautiful thing.

yeah Hayley shouldn't have done that. I dont understand why any girl, not just her would take topless pics of themselves on their phone. It just not safe.

To the other comment, yeah no one should blame them for leaving, its better they leave, then not be happy in the band, that would make things worse. I again wanna apologize, to Kayla, didnt mean to bash you. we are all Paramore fans here

apology accepted, thanks :)

yeah i definitely didn't buy that whole 'hacked' thing at all haha

yeah i definitely didn't buy that whole 'hacked' thing at all haha

i don't think anyone did. that wasn't my problem. the problem was she didn't own up to it. and now the boys aren't owning up to leaving. they left, and had their reasons which is fine. but really nothing personal to the fans that they use to refer to as family? hm.

i don't think anyone did. that wasn't my problem. the problem was she didn't own up to it. and now the boys aren't owning up to leaving. they left, and had their reasons which is fine. but really nothing personal to the fans that they use to refer to as family? hm.

definitely agree

i agree with this. i accept they decided to leave and that's what is best for them and what they had to do to be happy. but it was kind of just like 'okay josh and zac decided to leave. their last show was a week ago.' no goodbye show and no words from them themselves. there have been people that have supported them for years and years i think they should give a little more than that. i mean honestly they didn't even seem that happy at m&gs the passed year

i still support them and wish them the best though and don't blame them at all for it!

I think it will be really interesting where things go from here. Chriss and I talked about it last night. Since the band is a trio now, maybe it will allow Jeremy and Taylor's personalities shine through more. Before it was always Hayley and then 4 guys. Now with less guys, it allows Jeremy and Taylor to get the recognition they deserve.

On the other hand, it sucks losing Josh and Zac, but I'll never be angry at them for their decisions. Just glad for the wonderful memories they both gave me. Sure, Paramore will sound different now, but different doesn't mean bad.

I also just listened to all of their albums again for nostalgia purposes, and I feel like the songs have a whole new life to them. After hearing the songs so much, I never listen to them again and again, especially long after an album has been released, but now that there's more to the story behind the songs coming out with Josh and Zac leaving, it breathes new life into them and so it's interesting in terms of music.

I'll stop rambling now, but sometimes it takes a lot to accept something has happened and that things change. Nothing lasts forever, and we're lucky Paramore didn't break up completely when they easily could have multiple times. They have faced great adversity in the past, and overcome it by leaps and bounds. I have full faith in what they will do in the future, and I wish Josh and Zac the best of luck with their future endeavors.

It may be hard for them to explain or something, they don't have to go in detail, just give us something. I just hope Hayley Taylor and Jeremy stay together. Sure with new members it will sound different, but they can make it work. I just hope they all remain friends outside the band,

Mostly cause I completely over exaggerate it and people take me too seriously. :lol:

no, this is my problem hahahaha. XD

Yeah I'm looking forward to the future. I know Taylor has great song writing abilites from what I've heard so far. It's gonna be interesting.

Roll on album #4

as am i. like i said, paramore will never be the same, but maybe the "new" paramore will be great in a different way than it was.

That's what I'm thinking. With the kind of positive attitude and talent the trio still has, the new stuff has to be good!