All Time Low

whatsername104

nope

i'm busy for anaheim and the second hollywood date, and no ride to the first hollywood date, and then SD is hard because of school

oh that really sucks.

i already bought my ticket

to the anaheim one and im thinking

of going to the first hollywood date as well.

Does anybody have a high quality version of their logo?

EDIT: NVM.

Okay, here's the deal. I got those blue booty shorts at AA yesterday, and I've got the logo and the font for "GET LOW". I'm going to stencil my own and post pics, and if you guys like them I'll make them for you, and I'll try and do it as cheaply as possible so you'll just have to reimburse me for supplies. The shorts are $22 so I can do it for like $25 if you are interested, and then a few bucks to ship them. I'm using high quality fabric paint, so these shorts will be just as good as those sold on tour. I'm going to do mine right now, I'll have pics soon. :)

All right, here's my shorts! Some of the lines aren't as clean as I would like, but you can't tell unless you look really closely. It's because I had to do a few layers of paint to cover all the blue.

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Yeah, so they're not perfect but it's better than nothing. And all the letters are even, it just looks screwy because the shorts were kinda wrinkly. They're pretty good considering I haven't stenciled in like a year.

EDIT: Here's an actual picture. I think mine look pretty good, my logo on the front is a bit big though.

PICT0029.jpg?t=1188701602

If anybody wants some I'll get better paint so I won't have to use as many layers and they'll be pretty much perfect.

wow jess. those look SOO AMAZING!! seriously, you would never know they're not the "real" thing. great job! :] if i wore shorts i would so ask you for some.

Thanks guys! I'm really picky so I don't think they're as good as they could be, but I'm pretty pleased with them. But yeah if I do anymore for anybody, I'll get better paint so they'll be pretty much perfect.

I'll just do an even $25 for the shorts & that includes shipping. I don't want to make a profit. I found some paint on the Michael's website that is made for dark fabrics, so I'm going to pick that up on Tuesday before work.

EDIT: I have the paint and new shorts, I'll probably do another pair tonight to see how much better they turn out. I'll post new pics, too.

it started with one of them making a video about zack in some way, i think making fun of him or something, idk the details. then all the ATl boardies spammed the comments of the video, and the girl found all their mysapces and saw they were all on the ATL boards.

all really immature. but i'm sure the ATL boards started it. they always do. they're always going on about how it's so immature and stuff, but they are known to post bulletins on myspace singling out people who make a rude comment about ATL and tell people to go bash them on myspace. then they say something like, we never wanted to start anything. they did it to my friend, who jokingly made fun of ATL on their fanspace calling them gay. then they posted a bulletin about my friend, and she received a couple of angry messages. she just laughed hysterically

it's all so stupid

it started with one of them making a video about zack in some way, i think making fun of him or something, idk the details. then all the ATl boardies spammed the comments of the video, and the girl found all their mysapces and saw they were all on the ATL boards.

all really immature. but i'm sure the ATL boards started it. they always do. they're always going on about how it's so immature and stuff, but they are known to post bulletins on myspace singling out people who make a rude comment about ATL and tell people to go bash them on myspace. then they say something like, we never wanted to start anything. they did it to my friend, who jokingly made fun of ATL on their fanspace calling them gay. then they posted a bulletin about my friend, and she received a couple of angry messages. she just laughed hysterically

it's all so stupid

ahaha niicee.

maybe thats the reason why i never go on the ATL boards.

[i asked my friend today what the cause of all the spamming was

and she said...lots of people think that a fob boardie posing as an atl boardie spammed the fall out boy boards and thats why fall out boy people started going on the ATL boards. iounno. but either way..it seems like ATL people were the ones who started it.]