All Time Low

whatsername104

Well, no one spammed the youtube video.. some of them commented, but they didn't say anything mean. They just said that Zack posts his number in his away messages.. or at least he used to.

And no, we didn't start it. We didn't do anything to the FOBR kids.. they just did it to "lighten up the boards and people in it". Honestly, I thought it was fucked up. It's not ALL of the ATLB's that are mean. Just some. The people that I usually talk to are the nice ones. I don't really talk to the "vets". But yeah, I hear about them posting bulletins and stuff, singling others out and calling them "untrue fans" and what not, which I think is pretty stupid. I might quit the ATL boards, but who knows.

I guess the CD leaked. Everybody on the board is like "OMGZ DO NOT TELL ANYBODY!" But is it really gonna matter? It's not like I posted a link, I don't even know it it really did leak. Just sayin'

ahaha yeah. the entire cd did. which truly suckks. but i dont even know where it leaked.

i heard that it was cuz some people who pre-ordered the cds got it wayy too early.

Well, no one spammed the youtube video.. some of them commented, but they didn't say anything mean. They just said that Zack posts his number in his away messages.. or at least he used to.

And no, we didn't start it. We didn't do anything to the FOBR kids.. they just did it to "lighten up the boards and people in it". Honestly, I thought it was fucked up. It's not ALL of the ATLB's that are mean. Just some. The people that I usually talk to are the nice ones. I don't really talk to the "vets". But yeah, I hear about them posting bulletins and stuff, singling others out and calling them "untrue fans" and what not, which I think is pretty stupid. I might quit the ATL boards, but who knows.

some of the stuff i said was geared towards the vets, i'll admit. i'm sorry if you think i meant you or something. but one of the vets had posted a bulletin about the situation, and she said something about how one of the FOB boardies posted a stupid video and they got angry. and stuff. that's how i figured they started it.

ahaha yeah. the entire cd did. which truly suckks. but i dont even know where it leaked.

i heard that it was cuz some people who pre-ordered the cds got it wayy too early.

Haha seriously? That's like 2.5 weeks early, that's a SERIOUS screw up on somebody's part...

I know Hot Topic has sold CDs before they came out.

I'm waitingggggg. My friend tried IMing me with reviews on each songs since she downloaded it.. I blocked her (: aha.

&whatshername104 [sorry, I don't know your name!], yeah. I know. The vets pretty much annoy me. They think they're so much better than us just because the boys remember their face and name. Whatever. I try to avoid them as much as I can.

i listened to a couple of the songs more than once, but now i'm gonna go delete them. i did that when TSl leaked. jsut listened once then deleted. but i'm going to buy it =] haha

it's Rachna =]

and yea, i try to as well, even though a couple of them are my friends on myspace. they were real jerks to me whan i started my fansite, and they've remained that way.

Yeah, it's like everybody leaks, it really sucks.

As as for the vets, yeah, they're bitches. Like I posted a link to my warped photos in a thread somebody else had started for theirs, and it was like "OMGZ NO WRONG THREAD PLZ&THNKU". Like it's that big of a deal. And I really had people who think they're better fans.

Haha wow. I didn't realize the "real name" section on the left.

Rachna, I like your fanspace. Don't worry hahaha. &Jess, I saw that. One of them was like "This was posted in the other thread, but I thought I'd post it here because it actually belongs here" or some snobby thing like that. Btw, I really liked your interview. Both of yourssss.

Haha wow. I didn't realize the "real name" section on the left.

Rachna, I like your fanspace. Don't worry hahaha. &Jess, I saw that. One of them was like "This was posted in the other thread, but I thought I'd post it here because it actually belongs here" or some snobby thing like that. Btw, I really liked your interview. Both of yourssss.

Thanks! It was def. the best interview I've ever done. :)