All Time Low

whatsername104

Hhahaa my friend and I were talking.. and she was saying how they should make a "Who's Rian?" shirt. Lmfao, I'd so buy like 10.

And ignore my questions about the hoodie sizes. My friend just answered it for meee. The hoodies are like normal sizes, so just get your normal hoodie size and it should fit you perfectly.

Hhahaa my friend and I were talking.. and she was saying how they should make a "Who's Rian?" shirt. Lmfao, I'd so buy like 10.

And ignore my questions about the hoodie sizes. My friend just answered it for meee. The hoodies are like normal sizes, so just get your normal hoodie size and it should fit you perfectly.

ahaha! if they ever made that kind of shirt...i'd so buy it in a heartbeat! lol

thats so hilarious!

ooohh ok. i'll start saving up for the hoodie. =)

I really want the shirts with the undies and Jack's face. They're friggin hilarious and I know everyone in my school will stop me in the middle of the hallway just to look at it hahah. They do that with all my band shirts =| Kinda annoying, though.

I love how the hoodie is a pull over! I have so many zip ups, it's not even funny.

And they seriously need to make that Rian shirt. My friend should go tell them that idea hahaha.

im doing a report on all time low in my english class!

lol. and i need to be able to convince my class that they

should listen to ATL.

thats going to be hard. since the majority of them are rap/hip-hop

fans. [blah.]

[i basically just copied/pasted this from my myspace bulletin]

So I finally decided to make All Time Low a little scrapbook full of pretty little things. I've been meaning to make this for them before Warped Tour/the CD release show, but I decided not to because I didn't have enough time, and I knew I wouldn't even start it because I'm friggin lazy =)

I know they probably have about 50+ by now, but I really don't care. I'm sure they appreciate each and every one they receive. So suck it.

Details:

It's nothing huge. This will just be a small little 15-20 page scrapbook for the boys. It will be given to them on the Pennsylvania date, which is the last day of the tour. This scrapbook was supposed to be a small little thing from me and a few friends, but I need a little more of something to fill up the pages.

What I'm asking for: [You don't have to do ALL of these. Some of these are optional]

- A picture you have with ANY of the boys, whether it be Alex, Jack, Rian, Zack, Matt, Nano, Vinny, and/or Grieco. [Yes, it can be you with ALL the boys.]

- A small message that you want them to read and go "Aww, how cute".. or something like that.

- Reasons why you love All Time Low.

- Your FIRST and LAST name, along with your CITY and STATE.

Extra stuff:

- Any pictures of Matt by himself, WITHOUT you/other fans.

- Any pictures of the boys performing

- Any seperate and/or group photos of the boys WITHOUT you/other fans.

Deadline:

- NOVEMBER 11, 2007

Try not to wait until that day to send me stuff! At least get it a week before that day.

If you wanna be in it, MESSAGE ME on my myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/susankang