All Time Low

whatsername104

alexandme.jpg

jackandme.jpg

jackandme.jpg

<33333

oh, it is love.

haha. don't really know why i posted those. i'm just on like an ATL high right now.

jack made up this rap last night, he just all the sudden randomly went up to the mic and was like "my dick tastes like applessauce, my dick tastes like applessauce, my dick tastes like applessauce..." and then rian started drumming, and zack did a tune on the bass, and it was incredibly catchy! and then alex started laughing and joined in. and then jack was like "if i would record that would you guys buy it?" and alex was like "you could make like a clean version that says my chicken tastes like applesauce" and then they started doing that. it was hilarious!! and it's been going thru my head all day...it was SO catchy!! i tried to get it on video, but i only got one word, then they stopped. i was upset. just thought i'd share... haha. but i have other vids, if anyone is interested... including 2 full vids of remembering sunday...1 of which is acoustic from the instore i went to.

p.s. zack did NOT have his lip pierced...

AHHH I'm so jealous of you! Other than Josh Farro, Jack Barakat is my loove. Ahaha. :)

Idk if this was already on here, but I love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvXANLeKJPA

"DOES ANYBODY HAVE A SHARPIE?!?!?!"

Lmao I love Jack. And his little..jumpy thing at the end...

"SUP LADIIESS" -pulls down pants-

Ahaha

And Jurassic Jack makes me hysterical everytime. Baha.

alexandme.jpg

jackandme.jpg

jackandme.jpg

<33333

oh, it is love.

haha. don't really know why i posted those. i'm just on like an ATL high right now.

jack made up this rap last night, he just all the sudden randomly went up to the mic and was like "my dick tastes like applessauce, my dick tastes like applessauce, my dick tastes like applessauce..." and then rian started drumming, and zack did a tune on the bass, and it was incredibly catchy! and then alex started laughing and joined in. and then jack was like "if i would record that would you guys buy it?" and alex was like "you could make like a clean version that says my chicken tastes like applesauce" and then they started doing that. it was hilarious!! and it's been going thru my head all day...it was SO catchy!! i tried to get it on video, but i only got one word, then they stopped. i was upset. just thought i'd share... haha. but i have other vids, if anyone is interested... including 2 full vids of remembering sunday...1 of which is acoustic from the instore i went to.

p.s. zack did NOT have his lip pierced...

aw that sux. oh well I still luv Zack. :)

i love this boy!

Barakat.jpg

her wrote me back a email yay!

hey,

I know that you get about 5,000 messages a day but i thought that I would try to write you. Right now Im a freshman in college( College of Mount St. Joseph) and in one of classes we have to an ad analysis so I decided to do your ad for "so wrong its right". Its needs to be a 10 page paper so far im on my 7th page hahah thought it would be impossible but I was able to do it. I was wondering if you could answer some questions and maybe give me a quote.

Questions: who came up with the idea for the ad?

What reactions or emotion were you guys trying to provoke by doing the ad?

Where you surprised by the reaction?

Why did you guys chose to wear that type of underwear over others?

Any quote you would like to give

I know that you are busy but it would mean the world to me ( help me keep my 4.0 gpa too).

Also I can't wait till the ap tour em and my 6 best college friends are making a roadtrip To the april 26th show, so you guys better come party with us lol.

Thank you for your time!

Love always,

Beth

ps. Todays is my 19th Birthday <3

this is what he said:

And happy birthday

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

We didn't know we would get the reaction off the picture that we did. Now a lot of parents call us the underwear boys.

"I never new 4 pale teenage guys in their tighty whites could pull off such a great sex appeal"

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T