All Time Low

whatsername104

hahaha.

It was so funny cuz I was the first in line at their signing and Jack was like... "How long have you been waiting here?" and I was like... "Two hours or so." And he was like... "HOLY CRAP! LET HER GET A PICTURE! LET HER GET A PICTURE!!!!"

Flyzik was like... "Fine, but she's the only one. Okay guys!"

Cobra Starship, Metro Station, and All Time Low will be rotating opening spots each night

what does this mean^

i wanna see all of them with fob, espec atl

Basically, Metro Station, ATL, or Cobra could be going on at different times each night. So one night ATL might go before Cobra and MS, or MS goes before Cobra, and the same with Cobra.

Basically, Metro Station, ATL, or Cobra could be going on at different times each night. So one night ATL might go before Cobra and MS, or MS goes before Cobra, and the same with Cobra.

oh thank god, i thought only 1 of them would play! =[

Yaaaaay today I bought my tickets through the Hustler Club pre-sale. :D

I logged in at like 2:57 and kept refreshing the page constantly till it was 3, and right at 3 I bought them, then at 3:04 I finish completing the whole transaction so I reallllllly hope I got meet and greet.

yours took that long... i bought mine right at 3 got a email at 3:01 and then i order the second pair and got my second email at 3:03.

why would you go to two if its basically the same set both times?

just wondering.

I go to two shows at least because I go with my college friends, and then i go home its about a 5 hour drive and go again with my old high school friends/ and other friends i have made by atl..oh and by then miss the boys and crew :)