Sign in to follow this  
lalalalisa

chicago 8/2

:D:D:D

I am absolutely going to be there.

but I am having trouble finding anyone to come with me :( Hopefully I won't have to make the 2.5 hour drive alone... that would suck.

it looks like i am going alone. the whole driving thing- its not bad. i drove 4 hours last summer (as i will be doing again on saturday) to visit my roommate and i just get comfortable, get some good music, and rock out in the car by myself for the entire ride. it was fun.

lol i guess it wouldnt be too bad of a drive if I had a cd player in my road-trip car. :) but I convinced my sister to come with me if I buy her ticket...

The day after the chicago show I will be making the trip to detroit by myself though.

i guess i should be glad i only lived 20 minutes from the city

yeah, im about the same distance. it really is nice. i love chicago and it is great to be so close to it.

im driving to the Chicago show from Minneapolis then to the Detroit show the next day! Cant wait

:D Thats awesome!

I will probably be seeing you at both shows then. :)

btw you wouldnt happen to have any extra meet and greet tickets would you??? :P

im driving to the Chicago show from Minneapolis then to the Detroit show the next day! Cant wait

:D Thats awesome!

I will probably be seeing you at both shows then. :)

btw you wouldnt happen to have any extra meet and greet tickets would you??? :P

there are meet and greet tickets!?!? shit... no i dont im sorry if i did i would give you one...i met them at warped in minneapolis and cant wait to see them live again.

there are meet and greet tickets!?!? shit... no i dont im sorry if i did i would give you one...i met them at warped in minneapolis and cant wait to see them live again.

lol thats ok. :)

but yea there are still vip tickets available for detroit.... maybe if we could get 3 or 4 people that are going to pitch in we could get em? I already bought a regular ticket but i'd be willing to pay for another one.... just not four of them.

lol thats ok. :)

but yea there are still vip tickets available for detroit.... maybe if we could get 3 or 4 people that are going to pitch in we could get em? I already bought a regular ticket but i'd be willing to pay for another one.... just not four of them.

how much are they?!? cuz i would be willing to throw in. where are you at in michigan? cuz im like 12 hours from michigan

I think the meet and greet tickets are the same price as regular tickets, but you have to order 4 at once to get vip passes with them. I recall paying something like $15 for the detroit show.

and i am in the southwest corner of michigan.... about half way between chicago and detroit. :D

I think the meet and greet tickets are the same price as regular tickets' date=' but you have to order 4 at once to get vip passes with them. I recall paying something like $15 for the detroit show.

and i am in the southwest corner of michigan.... about half way between chicago and detroit. :D[/quote']

yeah we should do that! but i think im gonna be makin the trip on my own

:( but not sure yet....you have aim?

Well I'm moving to Minneapolis on August 1st, so Chicago is only a couple hours away the next day... and it's Paramoreeee! :D

Well I'm moving to Minneapolis on August 1st, so Chicago is only a couple hours away the next day... and it's Paramoreeee! :D

But isn't that in Minnesota where you are now? haha unless your moving from some other city.

Well I'm moving to Minneapolis on August 1st' date=' so Chicago is only a couple hours away the next day... and it's Paramoreeee! :D[/quote']

But isn't that in Minnesota where you are now? haha unless your moving from some other city.

Yeah I live in another city in Minnesota... by Canada... like 6 hours north of Minneapolis. But not for long, yay! I'm excited about moving lol.

Cool! Have fun!

When I move to Florida its gonna be easy access for shows..yay!

Cool! Have fun!

that's what i'm most excited for too, being 10 mins from shows instead of hours away... but i won't be able to go to shows in winnipeg anymore. oh well.

have fun in florida!

Cool! Have fun!

that's what i'm most excited for too' date=' being 10 mins from shows instead of hours away... but i won't be able to go to shows in winnipeg anymore. oh well.

have fun in florida![/quote']

Thanks...if I move there haha

Have fun at Minneapolis and Chicago shows!

i'm still waiting for regular tickets to go on sale. i want to go to the chicago show and i didn't get tickets on the presale.