Stuck On You

stephler

yeah I guess it happens to a lot of people..but Paramore is the band I'm the most infatuated with, and I'm not really that active on the boards and I know basically nothing about the members of Paramore. I guess there are different levels of "obsession". I'd say I'm more keane on the music rather than cute Hayley & Josh moments trivia. Meh. I guess that's just me.

Here's "Stuck On You" by Failure for those that are interested in it:

http://rapidshare.de/files/24236299/15_Stuck_on_You.mp3.html

yeah i just think that it was the wrong song for paramore to cover. for some reason i haven't been too fond of their covers like "My Hero" and this song....i prefer the original Paramore tunes i guess.

i prefer the original Paramore tunes i guess.

I agree. I do like the stuck on you cover, but in my opinion they should've done more to make it their own. It sounds almost identical to the original except for the vocals, and it just doesn't quite suit their style.

I thought the acoustic cover of My Hero was brilliant though. I don't think it would've been nearly as good if they'd just copied the original. Maybe I'm just partial to acoustic songs. :)

did paramore add the first verse?

i definately like paramore's version better

Yeah I think they did' date=' because Failure didn't say that

Paramore's sounds better in my opinion

hmm but does anyone know more about this?[/quote']

Naww they didn't add a verse to it.

Well that's weird b/c in Failure's version they don't say the 1st verse that paramore does. so how do you know they didn't?

THANK YOU. I'm glad there's at least ONE other person here who isn't completely head over heels obsessed with Paramore.

I have to jump in and defend myself, bc i dont think thats the case here, i like "My Hero" original version better than Paramore, and probably Failure has cooler erm...what are they called....."arreglos"(in spanish) with the guitars and stuff, but i dont like the guys voice. if he had a better voice i would honestly say that i liked Failure's original, better, but i can honestly say i don't. and i dont "worship them" i just like their music, and i appreciate that they care for their fans too, thats all