Stuck On You

stephler

failure is sooo underrated.

"The Nurse Who Loved Me" is my favorite song. yeah people seem to praise every single thing paramore does on here. i don't think thats wrong or anything but yeah it gets a little tiring sometimes. but now people will probably think i'm a bad fan now because i don't absolutely ADORE every single one of their songs. i know they're trying to grow as musicians, but i don't think that this was the right song to cover. i still love paramore though, don't get me wrong. i wouldn't have done all the stuff that i have for them if i thought they played horrible music.

I didn't like this song much when I first heard it either, but it grew on me, and now I love it.

Honestly, I haven't heard the other version, so I can't choose between that and Paramore.

And steph, as you were saying about Paramore, I extremely respect that. I know fans can get a bit obessive sometimes, but you have to admit, it happens to ALL of us, doesn't matter what band, but it does happen to us all.