The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

no. it's just a special show. like all the special shows they did last summer.
bummmer cos if they started in OC, they would have probably made their way down to LA, sd.. yeah... i hope they do a lot of summer stuff... im praying..

obviously you know how much i would LOVE TO GO.. but honestly.. my parents freaked about me going to soma..and such but i'll try to talk to them.. :( but i already think it would be a no. i already like.. mentioned paramore.. @ soma.. and my m om was like "well, i don't know. blahblahbalh".. i'll try..

I saw them for the third time yesterday. It was awesome.

Tyson made fun of James Blunt and it was hilarious.

he made fun of james blunt?! awww. i love bluntie.

what exactly did he say? haha i'll have to ask ty about this in july.

He kept saying the crowd was beautiful. He kept repeating "you're beautiful" and then burst out into song. He said that you can't get much sexier than James Blunt. But he was kidding.

I saw them for the third time yesterday. It was awesome.

Tyson made fun of James Blunt and it was hilarious.

he made fun of james blunt?! awww. i love bluntie.

what exactly did he say? haha i'll have to ask ty about this in july.

He kept saying the crowd was beautiful. He kept repeating "you're beautiful" and then burst out into song. He said that you can't get much sexier than James Blunt. But he was kidding.

haha thats awesome

Sweet. AAR is my 3rd or 4th favorite band : ( actually I'll say 3rd because they have changed my life (so many concerts it's insane). My number one is Coldplay, but right now Jimmy Eat World is owning my life. Their music will hit you in places you'd never imagine. Then Jack's Mannequin is wavering between AAR. I love AAR though (and to be honest, they have changed my life, and not in the cheesy way either). They've changed my life, because now I go to wayyyyyy too many concerts, and listen to different music, and basically yeah I even started a fansite for them, then on top of that I've probably spent well over $1000 on concerts, gas money, shirts, cds, dvds, etc. Honestly, their music hasn't touched me like Jimmy Eat World, Jack's Mannequin, or Coldplay. But I love AAR for their goofiness and sillyness and AARness (haha). I just hate how biased their fanbase is. Amber basically controls everything, and it's created this sick and twisted harness around every fan, whether they know it or not. I'm sick of being an AAR fan because of Amber, she makes things more difficult and not fun. I hate Amber.

aar has stayed my first ofcourse.. but im not as involved in other bands like you guys. i fucking hate amber. excuse me but she hates hxc unit for no flippen reason.. it's ridiculous. seriously aar needs to disown her and know how rude she is and how lame she is to their fans.

Sweet. AAR is my 3rd or 4th favorite band : ( actually I'll say 3rd because they have changed my life (so many concerts it's insane). My number one is Coldplay, but right now Jimmy Eat World is owning my life. Their music will hit you in places you'd never imagine. Then Jack's Mannequin is wavering between AAR. I love AAR though (and to be honest, they have changed my life, and not in the cheesy way either). They've changed my life, because now I go to wayyyyyy too many concerts, and listen to different music, and basically yeah I even started a fansite for them, then on top of that I've probably spent well over $1000 on concerts, gas money, shirts, cds, dvds, etc. Honestly, their music hasn't touched me like Jimmy Eat World, Jack's Mannequin, or Coldplay. But I love AAR for their goofiness and sillyness and AARness (haha). I just hate how biased their fanbase is. Amber basically controls everything, and it's created this sick and twisted harness around every fan, whether they know it or not. I'm sick of being an AAR fan because of Amber, she makes things more difficult and not fun. I hate Amber.

lmao, yeah i like the end of this aswell. rar @ amber.

I just hate how biased their fanbase is. Amber basically controls everything' date=' and it's created this sick and twisted harness around every fan, whether they know it or not. I'm sick of being an AAR fan because of Amber, she makes things more difficult and not fun. I hate Amber.[/quote']

lmao, yeah i like the end of this aswell. rar @ amber.

hahaha omg i love you! are you on the toastboards? how do you know of amber? lmao. i probably should say who DOESNT know amber. haha. yeah i hate her and i have really valid reasons.