The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

oh and nikki are you gonna tell aar at ventura maybe that you have your own site??
hahhahaha i already talked to mike about aarfans.com he was like "when's it coming back up?" i was like omg you've seen it. even though i already knew he's seen it since i msg'd him on myspace about it and he msg'd me back. lmao. but yeahhhh i was like omg i know i'm sorry it's down. eeek. but i'll let them know on monday about the site and tell them to visit the boards and our beautiful mods <3 ALL OF US!

they wont know me either erica! we can be the "infamous mods" lmao. but no, we will meet them one day! woo.. im gunna be lame and say how awesome it would be if we could all see aar together psh that will neve happen but it would be the best :]. dude nikki your so BFFL with AAR !! haha <3

dskfhsdkfhkjdsf i'm having like a hard time configuring the boards. hahahahaha. then eeek i told steph i'd hang out with her tomorrow afternoon but i can't now. i remember i told my friends i'd go to the ANGEL BASEBALL GAME tomorrow eek :[ and we need to buy the boys their gifts too :[

yeah, nikki is the head nukka
hahahahhaa omg i should have that as my "name" under my name. hahaha head nukka. but for sure i'd love all the press on the toastboards about aarfans being out and about again! i'm gonna hopefully have the SITE out on sunday, but the boards are already out and freeeeee.