The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

my dad said all american retartds too. so did my mom and brother. but they know how much i like them and id get all offended so they stopped that haha. my mom actually likes them though, and so does my brother haha. idk my dad doesnt realy listen to it but he knows i love them. my mom and brother i think know their names, or at least tyson and mike deff bc at the end of DLS they sing MIKE has to know. haha i brainwashed them a long time ago =]

jarrod.. we're married. ren? what? haha' date=' i talk to him on aim sometimes, hes cool, him and jarrod are like best friends lol.

i just talked to this guy for a half an hour about music/concerts and stuff. he wants me to tell him when the nyc aar show is and let him know bc hes gunna go and he said maybe youll say hi to me this time. psh never. hahaha.[/quote']you better say hi to him nukkaface. damn if i go to the ny shows do i have to introduce you to both aar AND your man? i am god.

adsfhaksdhfasdfkjhsfdhlksdf stephanie. ventura question. you know how i suck at waking up early and stuff to go to shows? i was wondering it'd be better if we go there the night before. like i wouldn't stress. i'd be willing to sleep in my car and shit. we'd leave irvine like 8pm or 9pm. ksdhfkdsf.

jarrod.. we're married. ren? what? haha' date=' i talk to him on aim sometimes, hes cool, him and jarrod are like best friends lol.

i just talked to this guy for a half an hour about music/concerts and stuff. he wants me to tell him when the nyc aar show is and let him know bc hes gunna go and he said maybe youll say hi to me this time. psh never. hahaha.[/quote']you better say hi to him nukkaface. damn if i go to the ny shows do i have to introduce you to both aar AND your man? i am god.

haha, NO JUST AAR <3 weee im excited NUKKA<3

oh and on the way home we had to stop at my little brothers friends house to pick him up but he wasnt answering his cell phone so my mom went in and i sat in the car and i hate the radio so i was going through the stations like crazy and MOVE ALONG<3 came on so i blasted it and sang along, haha i have THEE WORST voice + im sick so that didnt help, haha i was happy =]

the night before? i don't really like sleeping in cars. i know you DO enjoy parking in front of your house and sleeping in your car but wait you can't wake up early?
For the Wiltern show, you know how I was supposed to get there by like 5am? Um, I woke up at 7am. I really DO suck at waking up early for shows. CRUD. But if we do leave early, it's 430am right? YOU NEED TO CALL ME at like 345 or something. UGH AND WE NEED TO CONVINCE BETINA TO COME. Unless, wait are you sleeping at your house? My mom hates when I leave super early, could we have a sleepover? Ugh, I'm gonna ask Betina if she wants to come. I have my ways.

the night before? i don't really like sleeping in cars. i know you DO enjoy parking in front of your house and sleeping in your car but wait you can't wake up early?[/quote']For the Wiltern show' date=' you know how I was supposed to get there by like 5am? Um, I woke up at 7am. I really DO suck at waking up early for shows. CRUD. But if we do leave early, it's 430am right? YOU NEED TO CALL ME at like 345 or something. UGH AND WE NEED TO CONVINCE BETINA TO COME. Unless, wait are you sleeping at your house? My mom hates when I leave super early, could we have a sleepover? Ugh, I'm gonna ask Betina if she wants to come. I have my ways.[/quote']

i don't think bet will come :(

yeah you can sleepover :)

lmao oh suz, i read that whole thing too.

anyways, hmm steph. i want to get mikey both seasons of arrested development. do you think he'd have it already? are we gonna get nicky that ll bean stuff at south coast luggage? also uh tyson? new pair of dunks? and chris, oh chrisssss. i have no idea what we should get him.