The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

yeah i know, i havent even been on there so long so idk if its gotten worse or what but i was starting to not be able to get on there without getting annoyed. not only do they completely change the topic of every thread but they post a new thread on the same topic/subject like 8 times and every time they say "sorry if this was already posted" but its like, just take the 2 minutes out of your time to see if it was.. your gunna be on there for a while anyways ya know. idk it just gets on my nerves. i love pf people <3 and a lot of toasties are on here so its all good :]

FOR SERIOUS THOUGH. i actually TRY to go on the toastboards and lurk for new vids and interviews and whatnot for you guys. but i just canNOT stand anybody on there. mods and everything. all annoy the crap out of me. oh and aarfans is FOR SURE coming out this weekend, if i can't help it. i'm pulling allnighters for it :] i just need helpers, bleh.

haha computer challenged people. it's all good. all i need help is uploading pics in the gallery. aarfans gallery is gonna be really simple too. i'm separating it by guys. so there will be a TYSON, MIKE, NICK, CHRIS gallery and other crap. and the way to upload into it is really simple too. it's like photobucket :]

I LOVE KARL! i still talk to him everyday. we even share a toastie name on the boards. so if you ever see Eyelash_Wishes posting it's me or karl :] who's jessica? is that breakdawn? oh and emily, i like her too. i had some issues with her before, but it's allll good. in fact i was the one who helped her get ON the toastboards. shfsd love those specific peeps.

thatll be good. better than SSS, fucking amber...

i am taling to karl right now. hes so friggin nice. seriously, how does he deal with all the fuckers on the boards. yeah, breakdawn and nickwheeleriloveyou, or something. what were your "issues" with her. they can be bitches to ppl sometimes, but always nice to me

haha, karl offered to let me use that username because my account got deleted! haha

i love alexis too, im talking to her right now :] haha. i was kidding, i dont think everyone hated me but idk lol. i still keep in touch with emily [whisperedwarning] bc we went to the same bc&ud show in pittsburgh, shes cool. but yeah other than that i didnt really talk to anyone inperticular lol.

awww i was talking about whisperedwarning. i dont know who nickwheeleriloveyou is haha. but yeah i like breakdawn, she's from the oc like me. wuuwuwuwuw. but yeah what else was i gonna say? oh yeah i'll totally make everyone in here mods. it will be fun and #1 rule NO TEENIE POSTS. for serious. let's keep that shit out. haha

oh and it WILL be better than sss. http://www.aarfans.com/new i'll come out with a new layout like every month or two. it shall be banging.