The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

lmao oh suz' date=' i read that whole thing too.

anyways, hmm steph. i want to get mikey both seasons of arrested development. do you think he'd have it already? are we gonna get nicky that ll bean stuff at south coast luggage? also uh tyson? new pair of dunks? and chris, oh chrisssss. i have no idea what we should get him.[/quote']

we'll do some damage on saturday. but yeah we should go to a SUPER ghetto store to get tyson dunks.

YES YOU WILL! and aww, he was so happy to finally have it probably.

WOW, my dad called me and was like what are you doing and im liek blow drying my hairr, and hes like where are you going and im like out with amanda she passed her road test and my dads like her parents are picking you up and im like no she is, and hes like no and blahblahblah and we fought for a few minutes, SO GAY im so pissed and it ended with him saying your not going and me saying yeah i am, byeeeeee. ughhhhhh.

i'm sure you'll do great driving to ventura nikki. .. i remember when you got there so much earlier than i excpected for paramore. and then you said that you got a ticket.. i was like "oh, that's how she got here so fast.." haha

askhfskdhfdsf hahah i'm juss scurred because we're leaving at like 4am. and i might fall asleep. actually when i'm awake and driving i won't fall asleep. it's the drive BACK that might kill me. i've been known to fall asleep after late shows. eek. i'd like dose off. NO JOKE and like i'd find myself swerving on the freeways at like 2am. it's SO SCARY and i'm afraid i'll like drive off a cliff into the ocean. ohmygod GOD FORBID.

but yeah i'm not driving alone. steph's keeping me company and hopefully gonna scream in my ears if i even remotely look like i'm falling asleep eep.